Being in your 30s with no kids and not being married puts you in a strange place.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I think women are in more trouble than what they think. When I watch CNN/Fox News people across the board are getting married less. Men for the most part are opting out of marriage due to the face that most men get screwed when I women decides to divorce you for whatever reason. Women are wanting to start families a lot later due them want success first then a family. Personally I’m always going go with Biology and say most men’s lives don’t start till they are 30. Women for the most part would like to not wait long before they have a child I don’t think it good for the women’s health or they child’s ...I don’t care about all the man made shyt they can pump into your body to keep the eggs fresher. Biology will always win in the end ...it dosent car about men or women just play your role.

Most men don’t get screwed a portion due and the rest get what they deserve. And let’s be real the nefarious effects are on both men and women but it’s to mans’ bet interest to make women feel like their value begins and ends with having a man. It’s normal to want a companion and wanting to build family. That isn’t the issue for me. But these older men that you speaking of that have all these options isn’t the majority. The reality is the longer you play the field , the harder it is to find a suitable partner. Some luck out but many do not. Women simply feel these effects a little earlier because of biology similar to how puberty manifest itself in girls sooner than boys. But at the end of the day we all go through it.

I know too many guys in their late 30s/early 40s who wasted relationships thinking they were going to “young forever” and now that the prospect of having build nothing with no one looms over the head they want to convince a young woman in the prime age to stick by him in his old age. Often, they don’t even have the career to even justify it neither. Loneliness is as an all time high and it isn’t just women going through it.

I think women on average are far better at handling being alone than men. But at the end of the day no one wants to be truly be alone.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most men don’t get screwed a portion due and the rest get what they deserve. And let’s be real the nefarious effects are on both men and women but it’s to mans’ bet interest to make women feel like their value begins and ends with having a man. It’s normal to want a companion and wanting to build family. That isn’t the issue for me. But these older men that you speaking of that have all these options isn’t the majority. The reality is the longer you play the field , the harder it is to find a suitable partner. Some luck out but many do not. Women simply feel these effects a little earlier because of biology similar to how puberty manifest itself in girls sooner than boys. But at the end of the day we all go through it.

I know too many guys in their late 30s/early 40s who wasted relationships thinking they were going to “young forever” and now that the prospect of having build nothing with no one looms over the head they want to convince a young woman in the prime age to stick by him in his old age. Often, they don’t even have the career to even justify it neither. Loneliness is as an all time high and it isn’t just women going through it.

I think women on average are far better at handling being alone than men.
But at the end of the day no one wants to be truly be alone.

tmimn.gif

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Not saying it's a bad thing, but I don't think it's spoken on much.

Especially if you have a decent career and your money is straight. You will find it hard to find like minded people that have money and free time that can just up and take a trip somewhere Most people in their 20s are too broke to do much of anything. And most people in their 30s are broke and all of their time is tied up. I guess this is cool if you're introvert and loner, but if you're very sociable, it can be bothersome.
It has pluses and minuses. I've been there. If you have single friends in their 30s, then it's not bad.
It's a weird place to be if you have a bunch of 20s and 30s friends who are married. Then, you feel like the stereotypical "third wheel". They may try to match you up with a single female, and they will, it's not a super bad thing because they aren't going to hook you up with a crazy. They know when you leave a party with them, they go home together, but you going home by yourself.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest with you some people should not have kids if they can’t afford or raise them the proper way to

The majority of earth's population can not afford their children. Reproduction should not be based on a derived system of commerce. That means that your commerce has become an idol to guide your life. A rigged monopoly game guiding the lives of humans is more like a multinational dictatorship.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
The majority of earth's population can not afford their children. Reproduction should not be based on a derived system of commerce. That means that your commerce has become an idol to guide your life. A rigged monopoly game guiding the lives of humans is more like a multinational dictatorship.
We just agree to disagree

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Marriage is just not appealing to me. All I hear is “marriage is hard work”, why the fukk would I want an extra job? I work hard enough as it is to be in the position I am now. Now I gotta work just as hard to maintain something so I can avoid alimony and child support payments?
starting a business is hard work as well
most things worth having in life require effort u lazy mofukka:mjlol:
this goes to the nyggas that dapped you to :lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
starting a business is hard work as well
most things worth having in life require effort u lazy mofukka:mjlol:
this goes to the nyggas that dapped you to :lolbron:
:mjlol: yeah, because working hard on your business is the same thing as working to keep someone from taking half your shyt.

Spotja

Pro
Daps
My dad told me not to ever get married with my mom sitting right next to him. :mjlol:

Over 30, no kids, recently broke up with my girl because of it. I didn't want any yet. She wanted to get married and have a kid (she was divorced too) :mindblown:

I'll wait for the right one or when my money is right..
You might wait forever breh:mjlol:

Daps
@Atlrocafella your not wrong but your incomplete. I’ve said that Monogamy will be at the bottom by 2025. I beleive on cnn/Fox News that Polygamy and open relationships have gone up 7 percent in the last 4yrs. Which is coo cause more people need to be honest about how they move ...I personally don’t have time to be lying to you. What people miss is in today’s era relationships/marriage are a huge gamble that dosent really benefit the man in any way. Then most don’t wanna be taken court cause 70% of women file for divorce.

It sad day when the world t large just dosent care what men think or how we feel. I can already hear how women and men are going to try and shame me which is fine marriage just isn’t for everybody. You it’s bad when people that have been married for 20yrs plus is telling you not to get married . To me personally nobody cares about the male perspective and just men period.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
When you get married men are last priority remember that.

People get married for the kids.

Women get married to use a nikka up and because of society.

Men get married because they want consistent p*ssy/ can't get no other women or they want to do the right thing.

Men's wants are last, and rarely do they get what they want.