Being in your 30s with no kids and not being married puts you in a strange place.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm married but having a lot of friends in their late 30s who are not, the problem is it gets harder to meet people. By age 30 or so, the club and social scene gets old and everyone sticks to their friends or stays at home. Unless you meet at work or a professional/community organization/church, I know a lot of people who have resorted to online dating. It works for some.

Bolded is the truth. You have to go out and find some activities that will promote socializing if you want to meet people, there is always something where you can meet new people who have common interests.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
For me, there are a lot of trash women... I also have high standards. My parents are still married but they come from a different culture to the one that we all live in now.

In an ideal world, I want to find a childless black woman to marry and have children with. The older I get, the more I realise that having all three as a criteria is damn near impossible unless I date them from their early 20s onwards.
They are plenty of woman from the age of 20-25 without kids especially in big citie like nyc or la date college or professional woman

banner34

Superstar
Daps
To each their own, nothing wrong with being married, and nothing wrong with being single at any age.

What is annoying is older dudes past 35 and in early 40's saying 'no kids' and beating their chest about it. Again nothing wrong with not having kids but to be in a certain age bracket and yelling it from the roof tops looks odd to me. "I'm almost 40, no kids, etc etc" If I reach that age with no kids I just wouldn't say anything.
To be honest with you some people should not have kids if they can’t afford or raise them the proper way to

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
They are plenty of woman from the age of 20-25 without kids especially in big citie like nyc or la date college or professional woman
Brehs with this thinking live under a rock. Thousands upon thousands of childless black women 20s/30s/40s all over the country in major black cities. NYC, LA, CHI,, ATL Hou, DC, OAK

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Best age range to date is BW post college grad--> 22-27 going in to 28 is pushing it and you start to interact with alot of women who are not quality personality wise or physically. No matter how nice they "appear" to be there is a reason they are single.

Only outliers are women who just came out of a long term relationship i'm talking 2-4+ years.

I really don’t want to date women in their early to mid 20s because they have little to no life experience. They think they’re grown but their perspective on life is very parochial, especially since they’ve grown up in the social media era, where they see their narcissism as normal.

How old are you?

Late 20s.

If you're late 20's then are the mid 20s chicks not your lane sir? :what::russ:

I'm in my 30s and even I don't really date 30 year old women like that. Too much baggage and too stuck in their ways generally. Some chicks just ain't marriage material and once you start hitting the 30s there's alot more of those types on the market percentage wise.

And not every 20 something out here is a bubble head, just don't be in the clubs thinking you're gonna find a gem. But if your financials are in order, your goals are defined, and you're not :flabbynsick:, there's alot of possibilities.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that strange place is called “freedom”...use it to travel the world

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its what u make of it either way. Got a few brehs that artsy musician nomad types that mood change month to month so they need that freedom to be neo soul no shoe wearing muhfukkas. Then me and a few of my cousins and friend got the whole family husband life but not that toxic shyt like the other poster got in here.

U just gotta work at it everyday like everything else then its worth it. My girl go on her girl trips and so do i. We traveled but not as much because of our kids but when they hit them mid teenage years we out on our 2nd adulthood shyt

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Not saying it's a bad thing, but I don't think it's spoken on much.

Especially if you have a decent career and your money is straight. You will find it hard to find like minded people that have money and free time that can just up and take a trip somewhere Most people in their 20s are too broke to do much of anything. And most people in their 30s are broke and all of their time is tied up. I guess this is cool if you're introvert and loner, but if you're very sociable, it can be bothersome.

Absolutely true.
I outpaced my circle of associates and friends by age 26...so It's been pretty lonely.
Think that's one of the contributing factors to me getting married...it was so hard to find anyone to date that was on my level. Older, younger, same age...females were all either living with their mommas or living with multiple other females or just not settled in their adult lives.
Couldn't get with that.
When I met my wife and she impressed me...yeah...that was the one!
Had her own car, own apartment, great job, money saved, living right, wasn't out there on the streets, college educated and intelligent, dressed well and spoke intelligently, great family too...
Yep...Wifey.
:picard::blessed::whoo::whew::ohlawd::banderas::salute:

PeterLegend

Rookie
Daps
I'm 29, turning 30 in November, I've got a decent career as a Product Manager in SoCal, just bought a house too.

But yeah it's weird when your friends are getting married or having kids, tough to meet people when you're working 10 hour days and spending the rest of your time taking care of aging parents...

Ya?

Banned
Daps
It’s funny all the dudes that I know that was in that gmb in throughout ten 20s are not in their late 30s trying to convince a girl in their 20s to be their wife. Unlike you men think as women become more independent economically the shelf life of men will become more a reality. Those who get the worm early enjoy life the best.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
My pops hit me with the same shyt. These fukking Simps man.

My piss never said no shyt like that to me, but now that I am married I see why one would :patrice:

One less thing to worry about and pursue,exorcism with all the other shyt a man needs to start bringing home once they got 30.

Far better to do the shyt as a duo than alone :yeshrug:

Daps
It’s funny all the dudes that I know that was in that gmb in throughout ten 20s are not in their late 30s trying to convince a girl in their 20s to be their wife. Unlike you men think as women become more independent economically the shelf life of men will become more a reality. Those who get the worm early enjoy life the best.

I think women are in more trouble than what they think. When I watch CNN/Fox News people across the board are getting married less. Men for the most part are opting out of marriage due to the face that most men get screwed when I women decides to divorce you for whatever reason. Women are wanting to start families a lot later due them want success first then a family. Personally I’m always going go with Biology and say most men’s lives don’t start till they are 30. Women for the most part would like to not wait long before they have a child I don’t think it good for the women’s health or they child’s ...I don’t care about all the man made shyt they can pump into your body to keep the eggs fresher. Biology will always win in the end ...it dosent care about men or women just play your role.

Last edited: