Best place in america for a 20’s black man to move and grow

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
dont want to live in the hood to be around my people, but definitely dont want to be a token in some all nonblack neighborhood just to have a nice house.

where is the thriving professional black middle class community centered, ATL?? DMV??

Your city doesn’t have a black professional middle class or a area where they all settle in? I figured most cities in the country had this.

Anyways. More details do you have a career? Or do you just want to be a normal person living next to professionals?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
STL is slept on. Great culture food etc. lots of great architecture, four seasons, relatively inexpensive...

but... don’t get caught slipping :ufdup: it’s some hood nyggas and racists in STL
Woman is :noah: Perfect mix of midwestern PAWGs, black woman and even foreign shortys who going to school there

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
STL is slept on. Great culture food etc. lots of great architecture, four seasons, relatively inexpensive...

but... don’t get caught slipping :ufdup: it’s some hood nyggas and racists in STL

STL has a third world murder rate. With that being said I need to ask. Is the crime centralized in one location or is it spread out throughout the entire city?

:ohhh:

If it’s only centralized then I’ll travel there as soon as covid 19 is handled

TL15

Veteran
Daps
STL has a third world murder rate. With that being said I need to ask. Is the crime centralized in one location or is it spread out throughout the entire city?

:ohhh:

If it’s only centralized then I’ll travel there as soon as covid 19 is handled

St. Louis county is big. I’m not entirely sure exactly what areas are bad as far as the names go (U City area for sure I believe) but it’s safe if you aren’t in the mix like that. Been to STL more times than I can count, never had an issue. The hood is right in the city though so a few wrong turns from downtown and :ufdup:

But plenty of affordable housing cool liberal people of all races, plenty of well educated black people, black private schools, good culture and vibe, always has new spots opening up for drinking and eating. If I was in my 20s I’d highly consider it

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
what more do you need breh? Im an early 20s corporate dude from the tristate area. Up here in the NY-jersey-CT area, it pretty much is clearly segregated by income and race up here for the most part.

I want to live in a thriving area where i see Black folks enjoying life in MASS and not just making ends meet.

nice houses lined up filled with black families, and you can even go jogging in these nice neighborhoods without worrying abt some karen calling the cops on you.

Nightlife filled with happy black folk and the club aint getting closed early from a fight or shooting like it does here. Places i can just enjoy life without being “rich”, the NY Area is poppin to have fun and work, but outrageously expensive and kindve overfilled i feel at this point.

But yeah Thats all i want rn breh:wow:

there is no where in the ny tristate areas like that. Closest place to you is the DC area.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
what more do you need breh? Im an early 20s corporate dude from the tristate area. Up here in the NY-jersey-CT area, it pretty much is clearly segregated by income and race up here for the most part.

I want to live in a thriving area where i see Black folks enjoying life in MASS and not just making ends meet.

nice houses lined up filled with black families, and you can even go jogging in these nice neighborhoods without worrying abt some karen calling the cops on you.

Nightlife filled with happy black folk and the club aint getting closed early from a fight or shooting like it does here. Places i can just enjoy life without being “rich”, the NY Area is poppin to have fun and work, but outrageously expensive and kindve overfilled i feel at this point.

ATL
Raleigh
Charlotte
Houston
DMV
Dallas

Need to know what you do for a living too.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Now you’re just being unrealistic and my advice to you is to leave America and go live in Africa.

dead ass.

The reality here is that most American cities are filled with black people if not most people trying to make ends meet and just about every America city has some form of segregation.

The reality also is that Karen’s exist in every city. Karen tried to get Slutty Vegan shut down in ATL and there have been many instances of black folks in the DMV having battles with cacs over gogo culture.

You can simply take a trip to Harlem or Bed Stuy Brooklyn if you want to see black folks enjoying themselves in black establishments or black folks jogging without Karen’s calling cops on them.

Superstar
Daps
Op I think if u are willing to live in a middle class black town just outside the city you will have best of both worlds n quite a bit of options.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m from GA so I’m biased, but Atlanta has been good to me. It is getting crowded though

I was up in Philly this past week and liked it. Not sure about the cost of living though

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Pros
are diverse black population
Sratistically thr most diverse population in the USA more than NY in general especially for dating.

Has nightlife in all 3 states
Pretty safe night life
Black middle class federal workers etc

Might be top 5 in the US for bad chicks
Borderline impossible not to eat as a man.

If I’m not mistaken I believe Boston and NYC with DC being in the same boat have the most diverse black populations in America.