Best place in america for a 20’s black man to move and grow

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Living around people of the same income level is some wierd shyt. My mom tells me how she grew up with everybody living on the same Ave and blocks poor to upper middle class. We need more of that nowadays. A lot more.
I can relate to you. I’m middle class and share a community of wealthy people and working class people.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I pay 775 for a studio in U city, Philly

20 min walk to my job. It ain’t a bad city as far as opportunity but you gotta protect ya neck and watch the ppl you keep around you. nikkas grimey up here

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Las Vegas is pretty good imo. My mom works as payroll director for one of club groups and my dad works for the state with special needs adult. Lot of black people plus other races obviously. Ive only really lived in henderson (now the southwest blue diamond area since i just moved) and it was always alot of black folk here. Maybe not living together all in the same neighborhood but enough to make you feel comfortable for sure.

Always plenty of jobs too and all kinds as well. Its pretty cheap compared to other places as well. Plus if you single (or not :lolbron:) you gonna eat for sure. You can make the city into how you want it really imo. If you want to party all the time you can, and if you want to chill and be lowkey theres easily ways to do the same.

Plus cali is only 4 hours away, someone you know will be coming out here all the time for vacation.
Just got to get used to that summer heat shyt is brutal even if you been out here for a while :mjlol::francis:. Least we got real short winters if you dont like those. Most of the time we hitting 70s by end of February:blessed:.