black folks reactions to Black Panther have been pathetic

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Ima 2014 coli nikka like you.

I’m telling you all these new “militants” that surfaced in 2017 like @String Bell , are agents that came to this site to cause chaos.

I know the difference between a legitimate objective militant like @Y2Dre , who I don’t ALWAYS agree with but the center of his arguments and posts, there’s logic to be found, even if I don’t always agree

And these new nikkas who are one step under WS’s when it comes to chastising and dissing blacks for having a good time

Had This movie been released in 2014, this board would have been overwhelming :blessed: :blessed:, Without going to deep into it. Making it about a bunch of shyt it’s not.

There’s no nuance and most of these guys posts. It’s all regurgitated nonsense that comes off like their playing a role and most of them are.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Ima 2014 coli nikka like you.

I’m telling you all these new “militants” that surfaced in 2017 like @String Bell , are agents that came to this site to cause chaos.

I know the difference between a legitimate objective militant like @Y2Dre , who I don’t ALWAYS agree with but the center of his arguments and posts, there’s logic to be found, even if I don’t always agree

And these new nikkas who are one step under WS’s when it comes to chastising and dissing blacks for having a good time

Had This movie been released in 2014, this board would have been overwhelming :blessed: :blessed:, Without going to deep into it. Making it about a bunch of shyt it’s not.

There’s no nuance and most of these guys posts. It’s all regurgitated nonsense that comes off like their playing a role and most of them are.
im really starting to think that about the OP. He might need to be put on the list :patrice:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This whole argument started because a lot of nikkas kept saying that they were more "woke" or Pro Black just because they're going to see BP.
Then some of us said, "How? :dahell:" we just wanted to know, how does going to see this movie make you more Pro Black than us? What's the reasoning?

That's when they started reaching to try to explain how they are so much more "woke" they are. Then they even said if you don't go see it, you're a c00n. You're a c00n if you don't go see a white owned comic book movie? :mindblown: what kind of logic?

They're the ones claiming to be super militant, not us. They're acting like if you don't go see it you're somehow a c00n, and if you do go then you're Malcolm X.

What's going to matter is what all of you are going to do AFTER you leave the theater. After the credits roll, after you take that Coming to America fur lion off your shoulder, what are you going to do? Let's fast forward to 6 months from now. How many black owned things will you have invested in by then?

Are brehs gonna finally get serious about entrepreneurship, investing, and group economics?

Some of you just recently discovered your "wokeness", which is fine, but you're acting all arrogant over a MOVIE TICKET:heh:i could see if it was owned by black people. But how are you saying going to see a white owned comic book movie makes you more pro black than others?

Nobody said don't go see BP. But what's ridiculous is all the nikkas who just discovered their "pro blackness" recently and are trying to act as if they are more pro black just because you're going to see this movie. nikkas who have been doing shyt for real didn't have to wait for a white owned comic book movie to come out to feel that it's "time for a change" or reminded of our blackness, we've already been trying to change things, while you nikkas didn't care. Now BP has reminded you that you were black. That's cool, but I want to know, what do you plan to do next? I hope somebody makes a thread in a few months asking these nikkas what they have been doing for the black community.

So the comic is white owned then?....:jbhmm:

While I feel the premise of your disgust over the over the top puedo blackness bullshyt

Think you a bit too turnt over your dismay for this movie breh......:yeshrug:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T'challa went to white schools in Europe. But they claim the nation was never colonized and is the most advanced.. :francis:
What does T'Challa going to white schools in Europe have to do Wakanda?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
it's cool that there is a movie about a black superhero and I'm going to see it tomorrow, but it's just a fukking comic book movie. I'll seen people talking about they had never see that much black excellence on the screens and they are going to name their son t'challa. That shyt shows an inferiority complex and reeks of craving white acceptance "omg Disney is making a movie about black ppl we have made it yaaaaas"

we are in a system of white supremacy and this movie will not make a drop in the bucket of change. we act like abused children politically. if i want to see a black hero I can look on the fukking mirror

nikka you wouldn't be talkin all this "hero in the mirror" shyt if it wasn't for mfs talkin about this damn movie so shut up... :pachaha:

The movie is obviously working on so many levels

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You just said a whole bunch of nothing

Go see Miracle At Saint Anna or something fakkit

Nothing is good to you c00ns unless a cracker makes it
Getting hyped over a fictional character when u never gave a muthafukk about movies based on real Black people

Choke on a dikk
nikka shut the fukk with your fake ass gimmick. Youre probably white :childplease:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is embarrassing breh. Not because of the clothing...but because of the simple minded nature of it all. I can dig the aspect of the most powerful country on earth being black...but it's still fictional as hell.

nikkas didn't don African garb to see X by the masses or the MLK joint or the Panther movie.....and most will tuck away their Halloween like costume to never put it on again....my question are we as a people that hard up for respect that we attach ourselves so heavily to fictional wins.

I enjoyed paying money to see it...but I felt shamed at seeing my people be so gullible and thirsty going overboard to display what they feel is black superiority

Fair enough

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollywood is pull a UPN, WB, Fox on certain Black folks. :mjlol:

But ill let these nikka cook.
that is petty funny i remember how back in the 90s there all those black show on those networks but as soon they whatever money they need from them they drop them I think that happen in the early 2000s when network T.V got more white wash it like it go in cycle from the look of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why its so easy to sell to nikkas lol

nikkas will give you their last dollar and go on a marketing campaign for no money, just to feel good.
hxdCpt2.gif

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao I know it will get noticed. It will get noticed as being a successful marvel movie. It has nothing to do with it being full of black people. Idk how many times I have to say but; it’s a super hero marvel movie. They do well no matter what. People were going to see it no matter what. It ties into the avengers universe so the nerds (black white or other) were going to show up anyways :heh:

True