black folks reactions to Black Panther have been pathetic

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
We are all lost. Militants hate black people slightly less than WS.

And then at the center of this all, in the grand scheme of things. None of this really matters.

WS doesn’t matter
Blackness doesn’t matter
Nothing matters.

Why care

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
XwyTdYE.png

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just said a whole bunch of nothing

Go see Miracle At Saint Anna or something fakkit

Nothing is good to you c00ns unless a cracker makes it
Getting hyped over a fictional character when u never gave a muthafukk about movies based on real Black people

Choke on a dikk

Exactly what I said.

I said "nothing" but this dip shyt turned around and called me a "c00n".

I hope y'all see the irony in someone pushing a "pro black" stance but sounding exactly like a Storm front poster when people disagree with em.

You're not pro black, you're a fukking joke acting out a cartoonish caricature of what pro blackness is on a sub forum of a Hip-Hop website that's co-owned by a white dude.

Clown shyt at its finest.

I'm not surprised you didn't grasp my post.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
it's cool that there is a movie about a black superhero and I'm going to see it tomorrow, but it's just a fukking comic book movie. I'll seen people talking about they had never see that much black excellence on the screens and they are going to name their son t'challa. That shyt shows an inferiority complex and reeks of craving white acceptance "omg Disney is making a movie about black ppl we have made it yaaaaas"

we are in a system of white supremacy and this movie will not make a drop in the bucket of change. we act like abused children politically. if i want to see a black hero I can look on the fukking mirror

In reply I'd ask where does that inferiority complex come from? Let's start with Centuries of a white power structure showing you EVERY SINGLE DAY that your people were slaves and criminals. Decades of a white supremacist media denigrating blackness and promoting whiteness. A Eurocentric educational system that depicts Europe/Anglo America as the birthplace of innovation and democracy, economics, industrialization and techological advancement. While the homeland of your ancestors is a den of povery, famine, disease and conflict. Etcetera etcetera.

I'm glad that you personally have the psychological fortitude to not be swayed by any of the above. But unfortunately not everyone is built like you. Although Black Panther was created by a white man and produced by a white corporate structure, it's promoting blackness in a very positive and encouraging way. A black african genius, billionaire king.

How many big budget films have pushed this narrative? All those black people on the writing team that wrote the screenplay, the black editors, black camera crew, visual designers, the majority black/african cast, Coogler etc, they are all eating. Are you against that? For whatever reason, Disney has given these black folks a huge opportunity with this film AND the upcoming movie A Wrinkle in time. Now these folks will go on to do other films and in a perfect world give other black folks the same opportunity they got pushing similar narratives. I can't hate on that. :yeshrug:

How many studios are gonna green light a major motion picture that shows Africa in any sort of positive way? Let alone a feature film with a majority black cast that isn't some sort of comedy or slave/civil rights film. Been there done that. Our people need something different that will foster inspiration, especially in our children.

Did you not hundreds of thousands of black people crying when Obama got elected? The psychological effects of that imagery changes EVERYTHING. I left Chicago and moved to Nigeria for 6 years. I have to tell you that not seeing a white face in public and on tv was strange initially. But seeing blackness in an element that goes against the grain of American propaganda changed my life. And seeing this film will operate in a similar fashion and is a big step in the right direction. Do we have a long way to go? For sure, but a journey starts with a step and this my friend is a big one.

Last edited:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
It's not my thing, but if they like it and it inspires them to do better personally, good for them. But someone better not come up to me asking me why I don't have on all-black or a dashiki and then starts to project some bullshyt on to me.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
In reply I'd ask where does that inferiority complex come from? Let's start with Centuries of a white power structure showing you EVERY SINGLE DAY that your people were slaves and criminals. Decades of a white supremacist media denigrating blackness and promoting whiteness. A Eurocentric educational system that depicts Europe/Anglo America as the birthplace of innovation and democracy, economics, industrialization and techological advancement. While the homeland of your ancestors is a den of povery, famine, disease and conflict. Etcetera etcetera.

I'm glad that you personally have the psychological fortitude to not be swayed by any of the above. But unfortunately not everyone is built like you. Although Black Panther was created by a white man and produced by a white corporate structure, it's promoting blackness in a very positive and encouraging way. A black african genius, billionaire king.

How many big budget films have pushed this narrative? All those black people on the writing team that wrote the screenplay, the black editors, black camera crew, visual designers, the majority black/african cast, Coogler etc, they are all eating. Are you against that? For whatever reason, Disney has given these black folks a huge opportunity with this film AND the upcoming movie A Wrinkle in time. Now these folks will go on to do other films and in a perfect world give other black folks the same opportunity they got pushing similar narratives. I can't hate on that. :yeshrug:

How many studios are gonna green light a major motion picture that shows Africa in any sort of positive way? Let alone a feature film with a majority black cast that isn't some sort of comedy or slave/civil rights film. Been there done that. Our people need something different that will foster inspiration, especially in our children.

Did you not hundreds of thousands of black people crying when Obama got elected? The psychological effects of that imagery changes EVERYTHING. I left Chicago and moved to Nigeria for 6 years. I have to tell you that not seeing a white face in public and on tv was strange initially. But seeing blackness in an element that goes against the grain of American propaganda changed my life. And seeing this film will operate in a similar fashion and is a big step in the right direction. Do we have a long way to go? For sure, but a journey starts with a step and this my friend is a big one.
Black people on thecoli tend to think Black people think like Black people on thecoli when they don't. They aren't that interested in history of Blacks, they don't stop watching negative images of Black folks and their reality is completely negative, not just kinda sorta negative with the cloud of white supremacy starring at them. This was needed for most Black folks. Globally, not just on the mainland

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Lmao at all these long diatribes defending black panther like its more than just another white made movie.

Yall better have as much enthusiasm when "RACE WAR" documentary comes out