TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
majority of the actors are black
director is black
executive producer identifies as black

majority of the people getting paid are black.
And?

How much you think those actors got paid?
And how much you think Disney is going to make?
And the guy who wrote it?

But fukk all that..my point stands.. A cac can't make/write a problack movie
What's next? Another black Disney movie based on Tim Wise's lecture?

:heh:

Watch the shyt and keep it moving
Stop embarrassing yourselves with these dumb threads

Michael B Jordan is a militant now?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's cool that there is a movie about a black superhero and I'm going to see it tomorrow, but it's just a fukking comic book movie. I'll seen people talking about they had never see that much black excellence on the screens and they are going to name their son t'challa. That shyt shows an inferiority complex and reeks of craving white acceptance "omg Disney is making a movie about black ppl we have made it yaaaaas"

we are in a system of white supremacy and this movie will not make a drop in the bucket of change. we act like abused children politically. if i want to see a black hero I can look on the fukking mirror

Hey if you and anyone else wants to boycott a film which employs black actors, black musician's, directors and so on all I can say is...

fukk YOU

It's not about having an "inferiority complex". It's about the realities of being black at any point in time in American history and how it relates to mass media
and our participation in it.

Because the reality is YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH WHITE PEOPLE.

A lot of y'all on here have delusions about the way the world works and disparaging black people for enjoying a fukking movie is the last thing "we" need

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Movie is just gonna continue to make studios wanna put a big budget behind predominantly Black casts. That’s really the end all be all here.

No it won’t :heh:

It’s a Marvel supierhero movie. They do numbers no matter what. This proves nothing :dead:

This. Folks need to quit lying to themselves by saying BP is gonna open the door for more big budget hollywood blockbuster genre films with majority black casts. BP was a safe & sure bet for Hollywood to try it with it being a MCU movie. BP will definitely help the careers for individuals involved in the film like Ryan Coogler, Michael B. Jordan, & etc. But I ain't holding my breath for Hollywood to start funding majority black blockbuster genre films.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And?

due to the pre sales alone, all the actors are getting paid well. Letitia wright can now buy a house in London cash, couldn't do that before and also look after her family.
not just that but other majority black movies will now be green lighted.
the guy that wrote it? lol the guy that wrote it is BLACK

IT WAS WRITTEN BY BLACK PEOPLE, PRODUCED BY BLACK PEOPLE, DIRECTED BY A BLACK MAN, ACTED BY BLACK PEOPLE

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And?

Goof balls in the locker room with their cartoonish takes on what "Black" is.

Same clowns uttering "Black" and "Militant" in the same sentence on here as a way to describe them selves will use ugly racially charged language the next second.

Y'all aren't black militants.
Y'all don't love black people
Y'all are hateful b*stards that use black empowerment as a lense through which you can disparage, dehumanize and disregard and an entire fukking group of people while claiming to "care" for them.

Check the post history of a lot of these clowns and you'll see ugly shyt that askinhead would say only difference is these fukks listen to Tariq Nasheed instead of reading Mein Kampf
This. Folks need to quit lying to themselves by saying BP is gonna open the door for more big budget hollywood blockbuster genre films with majority black casts. BP was a safe & sure bet for Hollywood to try it with it being a MCU movie. BP will definitely help the careers for individuals involved in the film like Ryan Coogler, Michael B. Jordan, & etc. But I ain't holding my breath for Hollywood to start funding majority black blockbuster genre films.

There's nothing "safe" or "sure" about Black panther.

If we're being real as a film it's unprecedented and it's a nice departure from historal drama's or comedies, now THOSE are safe bets.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

Hollywood is about money my friend ....

Some I'll shyt..I purchase my one ticket..but the lady tells me it's only 2,seats left...so I'm thinking this shyt gonna be packed...how bout only 1/3rd of the theater was full though...could chalk it up to it being late....caught the 1100 o'clock show but what's the odds,2/3rds didn't show the fukk up.....

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Sinima_Beats_-_Checkmate_Instrumental_600x600.jpg
Just getting started again but... WRONG...

Blade was not a "Black" movie with culture or anything... It was a vampire movie with a Black lead, nobody gave a fukk about Vampire in Brooklyn, same shyt... It was only Black cause Wesley... Nobody cared who created him...

When was Spawn considered a "Black" movie??? Even my comic brehs have a hard time claiming that shyt today... Movie was terrible...

These movies are not the same just because a Breh is the lead actor, FOH... Neither showed Black cultures, traditions, life without white interference, etc... This as stupid as these slave movies nobody wants to watch being brought up...

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
OP and the 140 fake ass woke nikkas can eat a dikk.

I'm tired of y'all nikkas always wanna be negative. Black people do this shyt all the time. We get a conglomerate of people who agree on one thing, is excited for something that's positive for them. Then you got the counter productive ass nikkas who wanna be Buzz Killingtons and shyt.

Y'all fake as fukk, fugazzi in the light. Talking about Black Business nikka let me see the receipts of you supporting black business. :childplease:

Y'all probably shop at Walmart just like the rest. You get your gas from Speed Way just like the rest :russell:

shyt is getting old

Y'all say this but shyt on people like Tyler Perry (sans Madea.) That nikka started his own shyt from the ground up but y'all dont give a fukk. He put alot of starving Black Actors on and gave them work but yall get over critical with his work amd call him a c00n and a faq and keep it moving. Even tho his Madea act and comedy is no different than In Living Color or Martin doing that type of shyt. So now y'all hypocrites :childplease:

With all that said. My ass, kiss it. Kick rocks and eat a dikk. Im talking my wife to go see this and I'm gonna enjoy it fukk what you talking about.

Stay mad you miserable fukkers. And I better not see this thread next year when the Lion King comes out cuz that shyt is gonna be bigger than Black Panther believe that. :ufdup:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Just getting started again but... WRONG...

Blade was not a "Black" movie with culture or anything... It was a vampire movie with a Black lead, nobody gave a fukk about Vampire in Brooklyn, same shyt... It was only Black cause Wesley... Nobody cared who created him...

When was Spawn considered a "Black" movie??? Even my comic brehs have a hard time claiming that shyt today... Movie was terrible...

These movies are not the same just because a Breh is the lead actor, FOH... Neither showed Black cultures, traditions, life without white interference, etc... This as stupid as these slave movies nobody wants to watch being brought up...
This x100

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
y'all shytted on Spike Lee and his artistry with Chiraq. Yall will never me happy. Miserable ass nikkas.