Black Geek Stockholm Syndrome.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Star Trek, Star Wars, Marvel are good that's all, instead of blaming people who love good well though original series, maybe black artists need to do the same instead of doing the same old hip hop/gangsta series and movie. I would support black sci-fi series and i would even buy all their merchandise, but where are these series ?
So I'm going to take it you don't actively google black sci-fi series ect. cause you would have found some.
First Look: Paul Louise Julie's Afrofuturist Epic 'Yohance'

Tuskegee Heirs
List of comics by black creators

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Who needs to imagine battling orcs and avoiding goblins when you live it on the daily?

The fantasies of the affluent who crave conflict to give their life meaning, is going to be different from the fantasies of people who live in conflict and want peace and prosperity.

Example:
Lil Kim: raps about we eating steaks over here
Janet Jackson: sings about meeting a broke nikka in a 'funky car' and falling so deeply in love

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
latest

In.

Interesting and I agree with some of it..will respond accordingly with the discussion's progress.
That pawg:whew:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Who needs to imagine battling orcs and avoiding goblins when you live it on the daily?

The fantasies of the affluent who crave conflict to give their life meaning, is going to be different from the fantasies of people who live in conflict and want peace and prosperity.

Example:
Janet Jackson: sings about meeting a broke nikka in a 'funky car' and falling so deeply in love
I don't get what you're even talking about. This is about very specific thing. What you said has nothing to do with the topic.

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps

Example:

What:what:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps