Black Geek Stockholm Syndrome.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
This isn't the case in my experience. Stockholm syndrome, like all forms of suplication comes from a weak will. When your fight/flight response triggers and your mind and body determine that fighting cannot prevail and escape is impossible, a third option presents. The option to camoflauge. Neither fleeing, nor fighting, but hiding.... attempting to blend.

It takes a certain type of black person to pal around with cacs allday... especially overtly racist ones.
I can tell you that if you aren't put together like a bytch, you don't bend to cac nonsense. Regardless of whether you are a 6'8 jock or a 5'9 gamer.

I worked in gaming for a decade. At the arcade, at game stores, later at big video game companies... and I play D&D (actually I usually am Dungeon Master- so I run the game), I own thousands of comics, have a $5k Magic the Gathering collection... all the typical check boxes for what you guys are talking about. But I go hard when tested. I never been pushed in a locker or no stupid shyt cause I don't carry myself like a person you can just do that to. I don't really care what peoplke think is corny or even girly, cause I'm a secure confident (even arrogant probably) person. I watch My Little Pony, I own 300+ episodes of imported Sailor Moon on DVD. Really, I don't even conforn to what other people in the comic community I'm supposed to be apart of think, cause I don't watch any of the comic soap opera shows like Arrow or Flash or Agents of Shield... all that shyt is trash and they get pissed off when I say that. But I'm not gonna be bullied into liking shyt I think is corny, or into not liking shyt cause other ppl think its corny, even from within whats supposed to be my peergroup.

I'm not listening to your soft ass "Hey Now You're an Allstar" cac music just cause we are playing League of Legends. And I'm still bumping Yukmouth while we play Pokemon Stadium, cause thats just what it is.

Only weak nikkas get peer pressured or stockholmed into doing shyt they don't wanna do.

Just like in sports you have Kaperniks and Shannon Sharpes, then you have c00ns. Its the same for the gaming and comic industries. Real folks seek out real shyt and know about OG's in this field like Dwayne McDuffie (RIP), but for every real nikka like Dwayne McDuffie doing shyt like Static and making a strong black Green Lantern- you got 50 hack writers spitting out storylines to kill off black leads and make Vixen bedwench and countless other slaps in the face. Its the c00ns that are always gonna get the real airtime. Its true for CBS and CNN and FOX but that goes all the way to G4TV and Comicon.

Black comic heads and tech ppl don't have stockholm. Weak c00n nikkas have stockholm, and sometimes those weak c00ns go into our fields, same way they burrow into sports and tv and any other field of industry.

And last thing I'll say... If a mfer is self-identifying as a "geek" to begin with, that nikkas a clown. Guarenteed. Cause either he doesn't know what that word means (so he isn't smart enough to kick it with me in the first place...) or he does know, and is okay with it, making him a bytch to begin with.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This isn't the case in my experience. Stockholm syndrome, like all forms of suplication comes from a weak will. When your fight/flight response triggers and your mind and body determine that fighting cannot prevail and escape is impossible, a third option presents. The option to camoflauge. Neither fleeing, nor fighting, but hiding.... attempting to blend.

It takes a certain type of black person to pal around with cacs allday... especially overtly racist ones.
I can tell you that if you aren't put together like a bytch, you don't bend to cac nonsense. Regardless of whether you are a 6'8 jock or a 5'9 gamer.

I worked in gaming for a decade. At the arcade, at game stores, later at big video game companies... and I play D&D (actually I usually am Dungeon Master- so I run the game), I own thousands of comics, have a $5k Magic the Gathering collection... all the typical check boxes for what you guys are talking about. But I go hard when tested. I never been pushed in a locker or no stupid shyt cause I don't carry myself like a person you can just do that to. I don't really care what peoplke think is corny or even girly, cause I'm a secure confident (even arrogant probably) person. I watch My Little Pony, I own 300+ episodes of imported Sailor Moon on DVD. Really, I don't even conforn to what other people in the comic community I'm supposed to be apart of think, cause I don't watch any of the comic soap opera shows like Arrow or Flash or Agents of Shield... all that shyt is trash and they get pissed off when I say that. But I'm not gonna be bullied into liking shyt I think is corny, or into not liking shyt cause other ppl think its corny, even from within whats supposed to be my peergroup.

I'm not listening to your soft ass "Hey Now You're an Allstar" cac music just cause we are playing League of Legends. And I'm still bumping Yukmouth while we play Pokemon Stadium, cause thats just what it is.

Only weak nikkas get peer pressured or stockholmed into doing shyt they don't wanna do.

Just like in sports you have Kaperniks and Shannon Sharpes, then you have c00ns. Its the same for the gaming and comic industries. Real folks seek out real shyt and know about OG's in this field like Dwayne McDuffie (RIP), but for every real nikka like Dwayne McDuffie doing shyt like Static and making a strong black Green Lantern- you got 50 hack writers spitting out storylines to kill off black leads and make Vixen bedwench and countless other slaps in the face. Its the c00ns that are always gonna get the real airtime. Its true for CBS and CNN and FOX but that goes all the way to G4TV and Comicon.

Black comic heads and tech ppl don't have stockholm. Weak c00n nikkas have stockholm, and sometimes those weak c00ns go into our fields, same way they burrow into sports and tv and any other field of industry.

And last thing I'll say... If a mfer is self-identifying as a "geek" to begin with, that nikkas a clown. Guarenteed. Cause either he doesn't know what that word means (so he isn't smart enough to kick it with me in the first place...) or he does know, and is okay with it, making him a bytch to begin with.
The author is a black geek himself. He wasn't saying all black geeks have stockholm syndrome. But he is saying that their are those that do.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
"the Black lower class is more concerned with survival and therefore does not have the time to invest in imagination cultivation and unreliable creative career paths."

:wow::wow::wow:

fukk white supremacy

But what about Music that we invented and visual art ?