Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
When you read the Hagakure it will be very clearly a masculinist piece. Really all about man hood and masculine spirit framed in bushido lessons. I would agree with you mostly.
So you don't think that there is an ativastic fear of biological superiority? I feel humans are animals like all others. Animals typically destroy competition or submit to it. I don't think the testosterone in black women makes them any less feminine.

What would be your solution to the issues yoi've stated?
@Booksnrain your thougts?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No its not.

relate
rɪˈleɪt/
verb
verb: relate; 3rd person present: relates; past tense: related; past participle: related; gerund or present participle: relating
make or show a connection between.
"the study examines social change within the city and relates it to developments in the country as a whole"

Relating to legislation simply means youre connected to it in one way or another, it doesnt necessarily mean you belong to the group that passed it.
When they say relating to that means you belong in the group, you ever heard of the legislative branch?
of or relating to the enactment of laws:
legislative proceedings; legislative power

They even gave you examples of what that meant and you Coli nikkas is still confused:russ:. Yall tryna tell me that black women have legislative power now:mjgrin:? To break it down for you slow goofs that means the power to enact laws which i'm still waiting for examples and not Keshia was mean to me that one time:mjlol:. At this point yall grasping for straws trying to create this matriarchy out of thin air:lolbron:,

Last edited:

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
nikkas in here really trying to deny the Black matriarchal way of life we've had for 40+ years :dead:

They defend the black matriarchy and female-headed families and communities because its all they know
and are comfortable with.

I've run into BM who are more adamant about maintaining the matriarchy in our communities than some BW are.

However, we do have leaders like Dr. Natalie Carroll, who have been advocating that we end promoting the single-mother headed culture we've been doing for almost 50 years.

Carroll_LNatalie_wm.png

HOUSTON — One recent day at Dr. Natalie Carroll's OB-GYN practice, located inside a low-income apartment complex tucked between a gas station and a freeway, 12 pregnant black women come for consultations. Some bring their children or their mothers. Only one brings a husband.

Things move slowly here. Women sit shoulder-to-shoulder in the narrow waiting room, sometimes for more than an hour. Carroll does not rush her mothers in and out.

She wants her babies born as healthy as possible, so Carroll spends time talking to the mothers about how they should care for themselves, what she expects them to do —and why they need to get married.

Seventy-two percent of black babies are born to unmarried mothers today, according to government statistics. This number is inseparable from the work of Carroll, an obstetrician who has dedicated her 40-year career to helping black women.

"The girls don't think they have to get married. I tell them children deserve a mama and a daddy. They really do," Carroll says from behind the desk of her office, which has cushioned pink-and-green armchairs, bars on the windows, and a wooden "LOVE" carving between two African figurines. Diamonds circle Carroll's ring finger.

As the issue of black unwed parenthood inches into public discourse, Carroll is among the few speaking boldly about it. And as a black woman who has brought thousands of babies into the world, who has sacrificed income to serve Houston's poor, Carroll is among the few whom black women will actually listen to.

"A mama can't give it all. And neither can a daddy, not by themselves," Carroll says. "Part of the reason is because you can only give that which you have. A mother cannot give all that a man can give. A truly involved father figure offers more fullness to a child's life."

Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Anyone thinking there will unity among black people, good luck. Take people on a case by case basis and go from there. There are no plausible solutions for blacks as a whole or black relationships/families. We are too divisive and mindset is too poisoned.

I've been saying for a minute that black folks that want to form healthy, stable families and communities with
mothers/wives and fathers/husbands raising children in love and partnership, are going to have to separate
from the gender-imbalanced matriarchy promoted the past 50 years.

Marcus Garvey did not want to save everybody.

The Hon. Elijah Muhammad did not want to save everybody.

W.E.B. DuBois did not want to save everybody.

Harriet Tubman could not save everybody.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's a lot to unpack. I feel like if I start refuting the bullshyt I've seen from the first few pages alone, that I'll be here forever. So maybe I'll do that later.

Instead, I want to pull the veil away and immediately set the tone for this conversation based on truth.
Our community is not a matriarchy or a patriarchy. To be honest, most don't even know what those cultural structures mean. Instead what is happening is that people are throwing around these terms LIKE ALWAYS as a way of projecting their own personal failures onto a larger idea of community to avoid self-accountability.
I'm fat magically transforms into our community is unhealthy.
I feel impotent as a man transforms into our community is a matriarchy.
I'm not doing what I need to do as a woman becomes our community is full of toxic masculinity.

Our community has issues but these issues have little to do with what individuals need to do to fix themselves so that they aren't disgustingly dismissing countless inequalities and abuses of both blk men AND blk women out of bitterness due to personal failure in which these agendas and labels grow out of.
All of these are issues but let's not pretend that people don't want the world to end to legitimize their own inability to make it in life. I'm tired of that.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
They defend the black matriarchy and female-headed families and communities because its all they know
and are comfortable with.

I've run into BM who are more adamant about maintaining the matriarchy in our communities than some BW are.

However, we do have leaders like Dr. Natalie Carroll, who have been advocating that we end promoting the single-mother headed culture we've been doing for almost 50 years.

Carroll_LNatalie_wm.png

HOUSTON — One recent day at Dr. Natalie Carroll's OB-GYN practice, located inside a low-income apartment complex tucked between a gas station and a freeway, 12 pregnant black women come for consultations. Some bring their children or their mothers. Only one brings a husband.

Things move slowly here. Women sit shoulder-to-shoulder in the narrow waiting room, sometimes for more than an hour. Carroll does not rush her mothers in and out.

She wants her babies born as healthy as possible, so Carroll spends time talking to the mothers about how they should care for themselves, what she expects them to do —and why they need to get married.

Seventy-two percent of black babies are born to unmarried mothers today, according to government statistics. This number is inseparable from the work of Carroll, an obstetrician who has dedicated her 40-year career to helping black women.

"The girls don't think they have to get married. I tell them children deserve a mama and a daddy. They really do," Carroll says from behind the desk of her office, which has cushioned pink-and-green armchairs, bars on the windows, and a wooden "LOVE" carving between two African figurines. Diamonds circle Carroll's ring finger.

As the issue of black unwed parenthood inches into public discourse, Carroll is among the few speaking boldly about it. And as a black woman who has brought thousands of babies into the world, who has sacrificed income to serve Houston's poor, Carroll is among the few whom black women will actually listen to.

"A mama can't give it all. And neither can a daddy, not by themselves," Carroll says. "Part of the reason is because you can only give that which you have. A mother cannot give all that a man can give. A truly involved father figure offers more fullness to a child's life."

Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate

Must be AKA she sound like my mom she can't stand feminists lol

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@The Hierophant
As for what our community is, I would call it a culturally hegemonic intelligently designed negatively influenced anarchy.

An anarchy is by definition a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.
Culturally hegemonic, to borrow Gramsci's work, because we are directly and inescapably under the domination white culture down to the language we use to describe our community which is problematic in and of itself...but I won't get into the politics of language and power here.

Intelligently designed negative tinged b/c the anarchic state of our community was not a randomized set of events happening by chance.

People literally ignoring the largest factors that contribute to the downfall of our community such as the Black Opium Wars, military draft, mass incarceration as an extension of slavery, terrorism of black neighborhoods, blk voter disenfranchisement, active economic oppression, systemic discrimination that actively keeps blks jobless and impoverished and countless other issues. They are ignoring these factors to focus on gender b/c it fits their own personal issues and it needs to stop.

Matriarchy and patriarchy are literally non-mothafukkin factors but b/c people asshurt over dry dykks and sore pussies, these issues get the most lip service. Agenda is real. And real shyt isn't addressed b/c that would require real solutions other than blaming one gender in a thinly veiled attempt to justify dating out (b/c for some that's what this is REALLY about) or abandoning our community.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
black lsa queens y'all
Black men in general are scummy in the way they do everything.

They have nothing to offer the world except diseases, domestic abuse, broken homes and oversized penis. So it makes sense to them to use that penis to inflict damage on those closest to them, the black woman.

I've never heard any other men talk about women submitting, "running trains" or "beating the P up" except them.

#notallblackmen though

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@The Hierophant
As for what our community is, I would call it a culturally hegemonic intelligently designed negatively influenced anarchy.

An anarchy is by definition a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.
Culturally hegemonic, to borrow Gramsci's work, because we are directly and inescapably under the domination white culture down to the language we use to describe our community which is problematic in and of itself...but I won't get into the politics of language and power here.

Intelligently designed negative tinged b/c the anarchic state of our community was not a randomized set of events happening by chance.

People literally ignoring the largest factors that contribute to the downfall of our community such as the Black Opium Wars, military draft, mass incarceration as an extension of slavery, terrorism of black neighborhoods, blk voter disenfranchisement, active economic oppression, systemic discrimination that actively keeps blks jobless and impoverished and countless other issues. They are ignoring these factors to focus on gender b/c it fits their own personal issues and it needs to stop.

Matriarchy and patriarchy are literally non-mothafukkin factors but b/c people asshurt over dry dykks and sore pussies, these issues get the most lip service. Agenda is real. And real shyt isn't addressed b/c that would require real solutions other than blaming one gender in a thinly veiled attempt to justify dating out (b/c for some that's what this is REALLY about) or abandoning our community.

:ohhh:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
@The Hierophant

We have a lack of authority that is ran by black people but we are under authority so we are not really an anarchy. Black dysfunction is with what he system wants us to be so we are not in disorder with the state. Also black people recognizes the authority clearly