Black men, this is what society looks like as a Black Matriarchy

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The matriarchy is fueled by sluts. Most of these single nother households are run by certified whores. Very few cases are the women upstanding young ladies who got played. It's always a certified slut that got smutted out by the whole block and one poor sap didn't strap up and now he got a kid by this nasty bytch. And no I'm not saying women are the problem because as males and as an alpha male we are supposed to CHECK THESE HOES. Theres no balance. nikkas gotta grow nuts and take over. Women gotta know whether u are a genius billionaire, it don't matter. The janitor at the McDonald's is in charge over you point blank period. Men = leaders. Women & children follow without question. Period.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

when women arent worried about being held accountable, they proudly admit the community is matriarchal. i dont know how you can say its out of thin air when most of all has/had a "big momma" with te most authority in the home.

You nikkas keep proving me right:wow:. Yall believe that since black women are not under control of black men means that they must be the ones running shyt. You even said that "they proudly admit the community is matriarchal" like that means anything:hhh:. Black women also say white men treat them better is that true too:stopitslime:? Trust me they would like nothing more than a matriarchal community so that they can tell black men what to do:russ:. What does "Big Mamma" tell all the black males in the house when they youngins? "Stay aways from them white girls, and don't bring them home:usure:" Now when the youngins bring white girls home "Big Mamma" sitting there like "nice to meet you Sally:mjcry:". So much for the big and powerful "Big Mamma":mjlol:. For the longest black women have wanted us to solve the issues about colorism and till this day black men don't give a flying fukk and laugh at their face when they bring this up in real life:heh:. They been talking about how rap lyrics are demoralizing to BW since the 90s and in 2017 after over 20 years of black men almost not even responding Black women started to rap along to the shyt:dead:. This the systematic matriachy yall scared of:deadmanny:?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas keep proving me right:wow:. Yall believe that since black women are not under control of black men means that they must be the ones running shyt. You even said that "they proudly admit the community is matriarchal" like that means anything:hhh:. Black women also say white men treat them better is that true too:stopitslime:? Trust me they would like nothing more than a matriarchal community so that they can tell black men what to do:russ:. What does "Big Mamma" tell all the black males in the house when they youngins? "Stay aways from them white girls, and don't bring them home:usure:" Now when the youngins bring white girls home "Big Mamma" sitting there like "nice to meet you Sally:mjcry:". So much for the big and powerful "Big Mamma":mjlol:. For the longest black women have wanted us to solve the issues about colorism and till this day black men don't give a flying fukk and laugh at their face when they bring this up in real life:heh:. They been talking about how rap lyrics are demoralizing to BW since the 90s and in 2017 after over 20 years of black men almost not even responding Black women started to rap along to the shyt:dead:. This the systematic matriachy yall scared of:deadmanny:?
did you have to use every smiley in the book to reply :skip:

as for your dating example, the same can be said for white patriarchy. white fathers telling their daughters they better not bring home a black man, only for her to do exactly that. whether the family is matriarchal or patriarchal, neither structures can completely control the outcome of the next generation. which is why i said BW are upset. they independently raise children to be one way, and they go rogue in their teen years or adulthood.

as for your examples of colorism and rap lyrics, its simply because they're hypocrites. women will call another woman a bytch or ho in a heart beat. they'll also be the first ones at these rappers concerts, supporting their careers. BW are also plagued with colorist beliefs, even though the entire problem gets pawned off as a BM only issue.

and i never said the BC is systematic matriarchy. i said its a matriarchal family structure, fostered by the patriarchy of white men.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I understand. I just personally feel some of the men in here feel inadequate in their own life.

Section 8 did not break up families.

Whatever happened during the crack era n after. Black men and women were complicit until it bit them in the ass.

I feel where you are coming from. Why would two working adults be on welfare anyway? I was raised by a single mother and we never had welfare. My dad paid for private school and would buy things when I would ask, and he was a longshoreman, so he made good money. I don't agree with the concept that it broke up families, but it did instill a complacent mindset.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
did you have to use every smiley in the book to reply :skip:

as for your dating example, the same can be said for white patriarchy. white fathers telling their daughters they better not bring home a black man, only for her to do exactly that. whether the family is matriarchal or patriarchal, neither structures can completely control the outcome of the next generation. which is why i said BW are upset. they independently raise children to be one way, and they go rogue in their teen years or adulthood.

as for your examples of colorism and rap lyrics, its simply because they're hypocrites. women will call another woman a bytch or ho in a heart beat. they'll also be the first ones at these rappers concerts, supporting their careers. BW are also plagued with colorist beliefs, even though the entire problem gets pawned off as a BM only issue.

and i never said the BC is systematic matriarchy. i said its a matriarchal family structure, fostered by the patriarchy of white men.
A matriarchy is systematic tho :hhh:. I already gave you an example on how "Big Mamma" can't really enforce anything in the house because she's not in control. All black women really do is just give out opinions not orders:mjlol:. Black men can chose to listen or not because there is no law telling black men to follow black women. Black men have to follow the white man's law because that is enforced, you see the difference:mjgrin:? Ain't no "sub" matriarchy that yall tryna make up:francis:. The reason why Asian, Arab, White males have a patriarchal family structure is because they give out and take away resources from their women which keeps them under control. Black women don't have any resources to give out or to take away from black men but yall nikkas still convinced about this matriarchal family structure because Keshia lets her son eat the biggest piece of chicken instead of you :russ:. And if you really believe white girls bring black dudes home to their parents:shaq2:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A matriarchy is systematic tho :hhh:

1. a family, society, community, or state governed by women.
I already gave you an example on how "Big Mamma" can't really enforce anything in the house because she's not in control.

who is in control then? and why cant she? as a kid, if i got out of line, i could get the switch or get kicked out

All black women really do is just give out opinions not orders:mjlol:. Black men can chose to listen or not because there is no law telling black men to follow black women. Black men have to follow the white man's law because that is enforced, you see the difference:mjgrin:? Ain't no "sub" matriarchy that yall tryna make up:francis:.

im talking about family structures and you are talking about judical systems. there is a "sub" matriarchy, if whites have decided its in their best interest to empower BW over BM.

The reason why Asian, Arab, White males have a patriarchal family structure is because they give out and take away resources from their women which keeps them under control. Black women don't have any resources to give out or to take away from black men but yall nikkas still convinced about this matriarchal family structure because Keshia lets her son eat the biggest piece of chicken instead of you :russ:

no, i'm convinced because its easier for BW to gain employment, education, food vouchers, housing, healthcare, and bank loans than it is for BM. which is why we have an epidemic of men living off women in the BC.

. And if you really believe white girls bring black dudes home to their parents:shaq2:

yes, i do. maybe not at rates that would excite pawgers, but it happens a lot--especially in california.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
  1. a family, society, community, or state governed by women.

who is in control then? and why cant she? as a kid, if i got out of line, i could get the switch or get kicked out

im talking about family structures and you are talking about judical systems. there is a "sub" matriarchy, if whites have decided its in their best interest to empower BW over BM.

no, i'm convinced because its easier for BW to gain employment, education, food vouchers, housing, healthcare, and bank loans than it is for BM. which is why we have an epidemic of men living off women in the BC.

yes, i do. maybe not at rates that would excite pawgers, but it happens a lot--especially in california.
LMAO!!!!! So spankings equals matriarchy now? Did your father get the switch too:mjlol:?Are you getting the switch now from black women for misbehaving? And FYI there are more black women living off of black men then the other way around. Aren't yall the same nikkas who complain about child support:wow:? Also black women have no control over what whites do that is not a matriarchy. You wanna talk about "whos in control then" but admit that whites decide for black women:patrice:.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO!!!!! So spankings equals matriarchy now? Did your father get the switch too:mjlol:?Are you getting the switch now from black women for misbehaving? And FYI there are more black women living off of black men then the other way around. Aren't yall the same nikkas who complain about child support:wow:? Also black women have no control over what whites do that is not a matriarchy. You wanna talk about "whos in control then" but admit that whites decide for black women:patrice:.
more BW living off BM? :duck: stats?

i never placed fault on BW for existing in a matriarchal bubble. although i believe they prefer it, and will often procreate with subordinate men to maintain a level of control.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
more BW living off BM? :duck: stats?

i never placed fault on BW for existing in a matriarchal bubble. although i believe they prefer it, and will often procreate with subordinate men to maintain a level of control.
You still have yet to give examples of them running the black community. You tried to say that black women have better employment education, food vouchers, housing, healthcare, and bank loans options than black men means that they are in control of the community which is just not true. Black women are literally getting these "advantages" from WHITE PATRIARCHY which black men also live under. Black men are not living under a black matriarchy or a "bubble" because black women don't provide those same "advantages". A bubble would mean that black women be doing what the white man is doing to them just that in the "bubble" they are doing it to the black community. They don't because they have no resources to give and they don't have the power pass any laws. Even if you try to say that "the white man put black women in charge of the family" that's still bullshyt. Black men have more money than black women (BlackDemographics.com | INCOME) (Women's Earnings and Income) and no law was ever passed telling black men to follow black women. We already talked about how black women have no resources to give or take away like how white,arab,asian do to their counter parts. So there goes the "bubble" theory. And you honestly believe black men live off of black women than the other way around? (https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/ocse/dcl_07_43a.pdf)

DJWest

Rookie
Daps
The black community doesn't value marriage, this is why we have a lot of single mothers.

Last edited:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
The black community doesn't value marriage, this is why we have a lot of single motherhood.

1 post, 1 neg
:umad:
Them sleeper cell agents sure know how to come out to play when them gender wars pop off
:mjpls:
Whether we want to technically call our community a matriarch or not doesn't really matter. At the end of the day white men run the show as of 2017AD. At this point we need to get the solutions popping or else we won't make it to the 22nd century.
:manny:
Black Diasporic Essentials For "Liberation"
:ufdup:

Daps
I feel where you are coming from. Why would two working adults be on welfare anyway? I was raised by a single mother and we never had welfare. My dad paid for private school and would buy things when I would ask, and he was a longshoreman, so he made good money. I don't agree with the concept that it broke up families, but it did instill a complacent mindset.

THANK YOU.

Yes it can be said it gave a complacent mindset, I see in certain neighborhoods. But it NOT just the women who have this...I’ve heard GROWN old men say it in the library I was passing Thur. A lot of young men have This mindset as well.

At the end of the day, that no one fault be their own. A lot of that generation kids haven’t broke out of it, either. It truly sad

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THANK YOU.

Yes it can be said it gave a complacent mindset, I see in certain neighborhoods. But it NOT just the women who have this...I’ve heard GROWN old men say it in the library I was passing Thur. A lot of young men have This mindset as well.

At the end of the day, that no one fault be their own. A lot of that generation kids haven’t broke out of it, either. It truly sad

Yeah I see it a lot as well. I know several adult men in their late to mid-40's that have never had a place or paid bills on their own. They have always lived with a woman they were dealing with or their mother and that's sad.

Last edited: