Black men, this is what society looks like as a Black Matriarchy

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
We have a lack of authority that is ran by black people but we are under authority so we are not really an anarchy. Black dysfunction is with what he system wants us to be so we are not in disorder with the state. Also black people recognizes the authority clearly
Right. I think I lean towards anarchy b/c like u said even tho we are under another force of authority, our own is undermined. White authority in a blk community=anarchy b/c that state of chaos provides the most fertile ground for white exploitation. Whites have done to AA people on a macro level what they have done to Africa and Africans as well. Create toxic conditions and undermine true leadership to breed chaos so they can profit off the division.

Literally whites will fukk with elements in our community, incite riots, and then sit back:picard: and wonder why we are the way we are.

It's sick. And then they have the nerve to come in and play innocent and easy like they are the solution to the problem they won't admit to starting.

Yet another reason why I can't take Dating whites seriously.
Every time I encounter an ignorant blk person in the dating world and an average white dude/chick comes thru the door oh so innocent on some "Hiya!" bullshyt, I want to scream in their faces.

"Ur flowers mean nothing to me! I don't want u. I want u to stop orchestrating events that result in psychologically damaged men and women in our community! Creating conditions to make my men jobless doesnt make ur bland lipless face anymore enticing! Tearing down and attacking blk femininity won't make ur flat ass grow or make ur food taste any better. Learn to love ur own sorry white asses so you don't have to do grimey evil shyt to disrupt other communities so you can feel important or entitled to access to all other races. Just go sit the fukk down somewhere caucasians!":scust:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
When they say relating to that means you belong in the group, you ever heard of the legislative branch?
of or relating to the enactment of laws:
legislative proceedings; legislative power

They even gave you examples of what that meant and you Coli nikkas is still confused:russ:. Yall tryna tell me that black women have legislative power now:mjgrin:? To break it down for you slow goofs that means the power to enact laws which i'm still waiting for examples and not Keshia was mean to me that one time:mjlol:. At this point yall grasping for straws trying to create this matriarchy out of thin air:lolbron:,

Ah right youre an idiot:ehh: my fault, im asking to much from you.

Daps
You have to look at the white supremacy history that came into play

With the creation of govt housing
The govt enacted policy making it impossible to get housing in projects with having an adult male in the household

Like you legally could not get housing with a father there
So a lot of families split up just so the kids and mother would have a place to stay

Causing a lot of black males to be homeless and become addicted to drugs

The govt legally broke up homes
Thecreated the propaganda that black men abandoned their families

Their whole goal was to divied black men and women
And it worked

Alot of black women ran with the "black men ain't shyt" mentality

Seriously........and this ladies and gentlemen is a “REAL MAN”

So people having reckless sex and guys just Leave when a girl they have no PLANS on getting married to get pregnant. It was the government.

Family don’t spilt up cause there girl and child could have a place.....DO YOU KNOW how many dudes are staying with there girl or girl of the week on section 8 housing with their child or another man kid. By your standard AS A REAL MAN they should be providing for their family and giving them out that environment but I’m sure those dude sought those type of woman out.

If I was going by what your saying a WHOLE GENERATION wasn’t shyt....These men weren’t leading a DAMN thing.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This has nothing to do with the household power breh

Women are rewarded custody because in MOST cases fathers don't want to raise their kids full time or even for the majority of the week. They either want to work or play around or both so the mom gets full custody. That's for the kids. If you have a problem with that address the fathers who don't want full custody and ask them WHY.
:mjpls: Look at the c00n that was called out in a plat TLR thread who dapped this post though.

Daps
Yeah and you clearly ain't want to address the part about only getting weekends and chose to zero in on child support.

Only reading what you want to read instead of what's actually being written are traits of a woman my G. That's what happens when you're raised in a matriarchy. Women have been given legal reign to almost 100% dictate what goes on in the household, that's a matriarchy. :manny:

Fight for your KIDS. I’m tired of men talking about child support. If you got a gutter rat pregnant that on you. Even if she was a decent person.

The courts are favoring giving the children to men all the time. Especially in the last 10 years. Men in large numbers aren’t fighting for joint custody or for full custody. A lot of men would win, especially cause more often they make more money and create a more stable environment for the child.

How many are doing that. The truth is a lot of fine with the weekends but mad about child support

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Seriously........and this ladies and gentlemen is a “REAL MAN”

So people having reckless sex and guys just Leave when a girl they have no PLANS on getting married to get pregnant. It was the government.

Family don’t spilt up cause there girl and child could have a place.....DO YOU KNOW how many dudes are staying with there girl or girl of the week on section 8 housing with their child or another man kid. By your standard AS A REAL MAN they should be providing for their family and giving them out that environment but I’m sure those dude sought those type of woman out.

If I was going by what your saying a WHOLE GENERATION wasn’t shyt....These men weren’t leading a DAMN thing.
Brah shut your non comprehending
Slow ass the fukk up
And seek some actual fukking knowledge

You have to be a teenager with this dim witted
Response

Daps
Brah shut your non comprehending
Slow ass the fukk up
And seek some actual fukking knowledge

You have to be a teenager with this dim witted
Response

And y’all are some grown ass men acting like men weren’t complacent in how things are for my generation but want to get mad at women who stayed with the kids.

The only argument people have in here is the mass incarceration a black man for weed and low crimes.

Everything else is just a copout for what old men couldn’t provide or didn’t want to be bothered.

I proud to have my dad.
everyone around me have fathers but there’s a huge gap with Poor people and fathers being gone. you can’t blame that on black women.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And y’all are some grown ass men acting like men weren’t complacent in how things are for my generation but want to get mad at women who stayed with the kids.

The only argument people have in here is the mass incarceration a black man for weed and low crimes.

Everything else is just a copout for what old men couldn’t provide or didn’t want to be bothered.

I proud to have my dad.
everyone around me have fathers but there’s a huge gap with Poor people and fathers being gone. you can’t blame that on black women.
Holy shyt
U don't even understand the fukking point or subject
:dead:

Lemme. Toss on ignore

Daps
Holy shyt
U don't even understand the fukking point or subject
:dead:

Lemme. Toss on ignore

Oh I understand. I just personally feel some of the men in here feel inadequate in their own life.

Section 8 did not break up families.

Whatever happened during the crack era n after. Black men and women were complicit until it bit them in the ass.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh I understand. I just personally feel some of the men in here feel inadequate in their own life.

Section 8 did not break up families.

Whatever happened during the crack era n after. Black men and women were complicit until it bit them in the ass.
Damm forgot to put you on ignore white kid

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
@SmokyQuartz Holding shyt down....My man.
They talking bout black women have LEGISLATIVE powers but say that black women don't write laws that affect the community :skip:. These nikkas really don't know what legislative means but they want to be patriarchs:pachaha:. All jokes aside this is what this really boils down to, they have an inferiority complex against black women because in their life black women don't "follow their lead":leostare:. So in their minds that must mean that the black community is ran by women:snoop:. They not really worried about white supremacy they just want to have power over black women and the fact that black women don't play along pisses them off to no end so they create this matriachy out of thin air :hhh:.