Black Rob needs help.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Worldstar is on The Coli creeping .

They just posted this video two days after I created this thread.:patrice:
They even jacked my thread title "I need help".:mjlol:

They Super Flagrant:snoop:

That's dope! Take it as the power of your influence!

Razzay

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing with rob is he should of did more features on other people’s joints. More collabos to be recognized in other audiences. He could hold his own with some of the best from NY and was a good team player on crew tracks

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
be named Black Rob and be robbed silly brehs :snoop:

fckin with these nikkas from the

hhbPtD.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw BR uptown in a store, last week.

Had that exact same jacket on.

The story with Puff and how he's killed so many careers and jammed up a lot of his own artists, is one that always bugged me out. It's wild that he's been able to do the same thing to so many people and not have to make that right with them. And even though we all hear the stories, and have for mad years, people still fukk with him. Makes no sense.

somewhere someone right now is smoking crack/meth for the first time
and in the back of their mind they think....
"this sh-t aint gonna get me...i aint going out like pookie and them..."

6 months later

they wearing a trash bag for a jacket hanging out with pookie looking for rock

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I like Black Rob.

Is life story a classic? Haven't heard it.

I feel like he is the more official and stand up person before 50.

Except Rob didn't take of his health and career.

was is documented what drugs he did?

He mentions cocaine like nothing on Woah.

Rob has heart. But emotionally even I think he could have been in a better place.

I appreciate himcrying on Sway.

Its real.

But its also real to nit be overly sensitive due to what drugs can do.

Alcohol, even weed will get ppl.

Most weed rappers lost their style and drfited significantly.

Rob's is a warning story.

More than anything Im annoyed he said he quit.

He shouldn't.

He easily had or has goat potential.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People going in on Puff because Black Rob signed a 10 album deal with the label.

Look at it like this, Eminem has been signed to Aftermath/Interscope Records for over 20 years. He's sold 10's of millions of records off of a couple of albums. Dre has bragged about having Eminem checks he hasn't even opened yet. Why am I posting this? To illustrate that slave deals happen to most every artist.

When posters on here outraged when they find out what kinds of deals these artists have signed, it makes me wonder what genre of music they been listening to. Hip Hop artists have been probably the most vocal about their contracts and inner workings of the industry.

I mean, think about most artist are in no position to negotiate so they either accept what's being presented or walk. Everybody ain't Master P, where he didn't accept being short changed and took his business elsewhere.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the grand scheme.. its still recoupable as hell tho.. a single nowadays clears that easily. Whoa is so big bro..he could still make money of it if he had the right publishing company. Remake the song for sports channels like ESPN.. so many ways he can get back in the game. The nygga still calling for Ddot..lol. that tells you right there how out the loop he is.
The record label would deduct studio costs, promotion budget and all kinds of other shyt from your budget until you ended up owing them money even though you made them millions. Then they would say you had to recoup the amount owed with your next album, for which they would then proceed to deduct all kinds of questionable shyt from your budget again so that at the end, you would owe them even more money. And once they squeezed out every last Dollar out of you and felt generous, they would drop you, so you could try and sign with Koch records or something and try to capitalize off of your waning popularity.