Black Women React To True Forced Loneliness

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
i think TFL is real...not just for men, but for women also....I think it has something to do with in depth thinkers....because this society is so shallow and indoctrinated, the people that arent will be forever lonely....sad but it is what it is
This is pretentious as hell :mjlol:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sounds good in theory, but the reality is human beings are social beings. A man without a woman or always by himself is not going feel connected to his community. Some of the greatest men accomplished things with a supportive woman behind them. Many men don't experience that and never will. I know for me personally being alone for YEARS(especially around holiday times) is depressing. It took a toil on me especially my last two years of college. I lost a lot of motivation, and internally felt like "what's the point, women ain't going give me a chance anyway". That shyt doesn't get better as you get older too. Once again for men who have always gotten women, or women to tell you to not sweat about it is like telling a starving person not to worry about eating. You're right depression can kill you. And being without a companion will lead to depression, and there's no amount of hobbies, food, religion, friends or family that can prevent that or fill that void.

Most of the greatest advancements/achievements have been at the hands/sacrifice of men

From wars to deadly voyages etc ... Yes women are behind them but mostly to reap the benefits.

It can only kill you if you don't have a purpose or a goal that consumes you...
The crazy part is the more successful you get ...the more attention women give you
and you have the choice to pump and dump them or just ghost them completely

This off course drives them nuts and every woman you encounter feels you should "have" someone

I personally don't want to constantly seek someones approval or be told what to do...who I can talk to
or moaned/nagged at all the time just for a bit of sex

You think loneliness is bad... try living under the tyranny of some drama queen who can
take half ya sh!t...and your kids while regulating how much ass she gives up

:mjlol: