Black Women React To True Forced Loneliness

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm TFL until my casket drops! I'm TFL until my casket drops! I'm TFL until my casket drops!

For those who don't know, True Forced Loneliness is the idea that there is some sort of force whether it be metaphysical, societal, etc that forces particular men to be single outside of their control.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Bro these videos are 14, 21, and 17 minutes respectively. No reason to post them even though i know you have good intentions. Black women don't care about TFL brothers. They are invisible to them. Every valid criticism you have for them will be thrown back in your face with "You're bitter", "You're entitled", "You're the problem", "You need to lower your standards", "You're a c00n", "You're lame", should i go on?

It's not worth it anymore.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bro these videos are 14, 21, and 17 minutes respectively. No reason to post them even though i know you have good intentions. Black women don't care about TFL brothers. They are invisible to them. Every valid criticism you have for them will be thrown back in your face with "You're bitter", "You're entitled", "You're the problem", "You need to lower your standards", "You're a c00n", "You're lame", should i go on?

It's not worth it anymore.
They actually give good advice, especially the first video.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

Daps
"True Forced Loneliness is the idea that there is some sort of force whether it be metaphysical, societal, etc that forces particular men to be single outside of their control."

Brehs rly ouchea gettin philosophical and spiritual about their dry dikk syndrome n shyt :mjlol:...

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm TFL until my casket drops! I'm TFL until my casket drops! I'm TFL until my casket drops!

For those who don't know, True Forced Loneliness is the idea that there is some sort of force whether it be metaphysical, societal, etc that forces particular men to be single outside of their control.

When people realize that having a mate is not promised to them they will learn to not stress about it. Finding love and a mate is actually hard to find. You dont get a wife at 18 like an arranged marriage.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
When people realize that having a mate is not promised to them they will learn to not stress about it. Finding love and a mate is actually hard to find. You dont get a wife at 18 like an arranged marriage.
It's not hard to find. You have to be prepared and ready to find a mate for you.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Nor should they.

It's not black women's (or any women's) job to coddle grown men who blame everyone and everything but themselves for why they can't get p*ssy.

But yet it's "lame" black men's responsibility to fix a broken community, and mentor black women's b*stard children she made with thugs and pretty boys.

Black female and black male simp logic brehs.