Black Women React To True Forced Loneliness

Daps
Guys,I get zero attn from women,let alone p*ssy,but this shyt has got to stop.
I cant comprehend how one thinks that this self pity shyt will increase their chances with girls.
If youre not getting girls,try to improve your game and appearance if it bothers you.
The other option imo(this is what I do) is beat your meat when youre horny and keep it moving.

Daps
Why?

So black women are allowed to have a voice, but black men must suffer in silence. FOH those days are long gone. Black men are speaking up! And that's a good thing.
So not being desired is SUFFERING r u serious rn?! Ive been clowned on something fierce for not pulling,being a virgin(not anymore tho,but barely) all that good stuff.
Women have most of the leverage.you and i know that.but riddle me this,how is being on your kent steez going to help you bag girls??

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Watched most of the first video. She had some solid points.

The main thing I disagree is her blaming men for going for women out of their league.

I truly believe most men will go after women on their level lookswise. However, if he's known as a "lame" or "weak", where he sits on the totem pole is lower than what his looks should dictate. So the key is to improve his style, confidence, social skills, and then he can at least pull chicks on par with him physically. If he doesn't make those improvements he'll have to dumpster dive, which just leads to him sh**tting on women because the attraction isn't really there.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
As far TFL as a concept, I think it's a cop out.

It's about self improvement and owning the results of your own life. Nobody is gonna give you sh*t, you have to earn it.

I empathize with the struggle, because I struggle myself. But, I take responsibility for my shortcomings and I'm diligently working on improving my weaker areas.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Women can't understand and never will completely relate to these TFL dudes problems. I can't take women seriously when they try to compare their experiences with the experiences of men when it relates to getting attention from the opposite gender.

I think a lot of these TFL dudes are lazy and don't want to improve but women don't have much advice to contribute to them. The average female gets more attention from the opposite sex than the average male. For the most part, women can just make themselves look "presentable" as they mentioned and they can get attention from the opposite sex. These guys, nope. They have a long way to go if they want to get attention from women.