Black Women React To True Forced Loneliness

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
So not being desired is SUFFERING r u serious rn?! Ive been clowned on something fierce for not pulling,being a virgin(not anymore tho,but barely) all that good stuff.
Women have most of the leverage.you and i know that.but riddle me this,how is being on your kent steez going to help you bag girls??

Miss me with the Kent BS, that doesn't work with someone like me. Black men have the right to speak on their dating experiences and the abomination that is MANY black women. The real issue is why do black women and black male simps have such an issue with it?

I think we all know why. A hit dog will holler:manny:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I didn't know I was congregating with a bunch of bum ass nikkas :russ:

Im not even a"thug" but I've had my share of women since I was like 14-15.....

Any nikka who wasn't out in the field wasn't up to par to compete :russ:

It wasn't anybody's fault.... I used to be shy and lame and shyt too back in like 7th grade but eventually you put your big boy pants on and go on the prowl :shaq:

Once you crack that first bytch, all that stress and plea copping and low esteem is dead

EDIT: If you short, fat and broke then it's slow for you.....

You need to self improve...

Any breh can eat

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Guys,I get zero attn from women,let alone p*ssy,but this shyt has got to stop.
I cant comprehend how one thinks that this self pity shyt will increase their chances with girls.
If youre not getting girls,try to improve your game and appearance if it bothers you.
The other option imo(this is what I do) is beat your meat when youre horny and keep it moving.
Stop beating your meat and you'll realize this is not true. It's called a nofap effect. Since you have more sexual energy, you notice and pay more attention to women on a subconscious level. Guys say they get more female attention when they refrain from masturbating, but it's just that they didn't pay attention to women as much while masturbating because all their sexual energy, tension etc was relieved.

Daps
Stop beating your meat and you'll realize this is not true. It's called a nofap effect. Since you have more sexual energy, you notice and pay more attention to women on a subconscious level. Guys say they get more female attention when they refrain from masturbating, but it's just that they didn't pay attention to women as much while masturbating because all their sexual energy, tension etc was relieved.
Ive heard all of the things u say,and I agrer to some extent,but if I dont do the deed I might go berserk frfr

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I don't necessarily believe in "TFL" HOWEVER...

We DO need to start discussing loneliness amongst black men (and black people in general) more often.

It's not even just about women. As a black man, the system is designed to isolate you if you are trying to move up in life. And few people seem to discuss that.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
This shyt is a real issue.

I'm looking at the carnage online dating has become. In addition witnessing a drastic drop in quality available on the pro-circuit.

I can totally see how a large group of males literally end up with no options.

Think about how many Women bother and approach me and I am already linked up.

The problem is Women are attracted to a nikka already at a high level and don't wanna build him up. So the nikkas like me will just pump and dump a side chick and yet they will pass right over one of these Coli brethren looking to invest long term in her.

There is a legit problem acknowledge it. nikkas on the flip side of the equation just like the status quo because it allows them to eat and leaves other nikkas starving.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I have curved 2 sure things and a 50% chance in the past month.

They weren't EXACTLY what I wanted so I didn't even bother with the pump and dump.

I must be getting old.

Age will do that. After you had so many easy options that shyt don't make your dikk rise anymore.

You need a challenge a bytch that is bringing something more sophisticated to the table.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overweight feminists with stanky attitudes who refuse to cook, clean, and be subservient to black men came up with the whole BWGTOW (black women going their own way) movement. I'm guessing this 'forced loneliness' is an offshoot of that. fukk them. Hope they die alone and aren't allowed to procreate.

TFL for men is normal in a western culture. Western women are undesirable.