Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Brehs what we saying about the oil in Guyana? Its looking like it could transform in Qatar 2.0.

There's a few small oilers contracted out there but Exxon took the risk and made the first significant discoveries in the last few years. I've got shares in a small canadian company out there (Eco Atlantic, they're on the London exchange and TSX too, minority partner with Tullow and Total on this block) who are drilling right now and should announce drill results in ~10 days. . . .However the Guyanese government dropped some insider info today :ohhh::mjlit:

Guyana tipped for another find

"There have been some big discoveries and, by next Friday, we will be announcing another one", says Owen Verway, CEO of the Guyana Office for Investment, adding that he could not give more detail at this stage. "We are one of the hottest destinations for the oil and gas industry right now and that is set to continue."

:wow:

Eat brehs

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Brehs what we saying about the oil in Guyana? Its looking like it could transform in Qatar 2.0.

There's a few small oilers contracted out there but Exxon took the risk and made the first significant discoveries in the last few years. I've got shares in a small canadian company out there (Eco Atlantic, they're on the London exchange and TSX too, minority partner with Tullow and Total on this block) who are drilling right now and should announce drill results in ~10 days. . . .However the Guyanese government dropped some insider info today :ohhh::mjlit:

Guyana tipped for another find

:wow:

Eat brehs
I'll put a c-note on it and cop a few shares...

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Something weird is going on with AT&T stock. Shares are up almost 10% in pre-market trading.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ACB earnings after the bell today. Good luck to holders. I re bought in at 8.59 (LOL@me) but I'm optimistic. Luckily this is my smallest position by a long shot.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is Trump about to default on a loan or is the economy about to implode?

:heh:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
did it a couple of times. transferred my 401k recently. i have it all in my current company's 401k which is with vanguard. filled out a form i got from prudential's support line, emailed it to prudential telling them i want it all and they did the rest. took about 7 business days to transfer.

i also transferred all of my money from betterment to vanguard last month. it was the same process and didn't take long. i spoke to a vanguard rep and told them i wanted to keep the money i transfer invested.

there's a special name for it that i am forgetting, but you have to tell your rep you want to keep your money invested. sometimes companies will sell your shares then transfer your money. it happened to my girl. luckily they didn't sell much. just make sure you are clear on what you want to do.

Everything transferred as is. Thx for the info.