Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I would say BNGO is one.

If anyone can write up a paragraph on what they do, their competitive advantage, finance overview, and growth story I’ll rep you.

They have the best genome mapping technology on the planet, Saphyr. They've spent a fukk ton of money making it, and it finally works. Can help detect signs of _______ disease based on your genes. They have a conference on Jan 11 showing how all their stuff works.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
garbage analysis. You really think Biden and Yellen are gonna regulate the markets and fukk with capital gains? :dead:
a selloff in january wont be based on actual policy :yeshrug:

anyway, fukk do i know. im just hoping it happens :skip: if not im just dumping most of my money in again by february

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
people in here with 2500 to invest aint gonna just be like - "hell yea, gimme 4 shares of TSLA and that's my entire portfolio :mjgrin:"

I started with $5903 to invest, $3249 went to 3 shares of Tesla. Sometimes that does work. But tesla is a unicorn

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The story... is basically that they do gene sequencing in a cheaper and more efficient way than PACB but do I believe that? I mean just because they say it doesn't make it true.. lol

And I have no idea what their finances look like. So you are really just buying into the fomo which so far has been a good trade. It can also drop 50% overnight so I stay away :hubie:
They map, not sequence

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
can't afford your neighborhood? Move.

- dave ramsey

:mjlit:
there is a reason why people are getting da hell out of Cali. i really don't think it's a livable place for most folks. :manny:

i mean some of those million dollar houses and they look like a damn 300k cookie cutter house you can find anywhere else. :scust:
doesn't matter who is/isn't moving, the fact is the people here/staying here are still buying homes, demand still exceeds supply, and it's better to put less cash in (if you can win a bid doing so)
I process mortgages and I always have the :scust: face pulling up a CA property on Zillow. People getting raped no lube for what they paying out there...
while i think homes are too expensive in cali, real estate value is based on location. you may not get as much for your money but demand is going to keep prices high. i really hate these ugly cookie cutter mcmancions people build in cheap places like texas, 4000 sq ft of generic builder grade home in some suburb that will end up under water in a housing crash isn't a better purchase than a 1200 sq ft home where the majority of value is in the land. you can look at the 08 crash and see the how much smaller the dip was and how much faster sf/oakland/berkeley recovered vs places further out in the burbs or whole ass urban sprawl areas like vegas and phoenix

Last edited: