Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
They have the best genome mapping technology on the planet, Saphyr. They've spent a fukk ton of money making it, and it finally works. Can help detect signs of _______ disease based on your genes. They have a conference on Jan 11 showing how all their stuff works.
Is it long or short read tech?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I only had two shares at a cost of $500. It's not that serious. Even it reaches 1k a share I'm not making a huge profit like that. Do I regret it now? Yes, because I could've made more profit. But what's done is done.
Never sell Tesla fool. I’ve held my TSLA from 10K to 60K and will continue to hold to 600K

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I started with $5903 to invest, $3249 went to 3 shares of Tesla. Sometimes that does work. But tesla is a unicorn
Exactly. I’m in a TSLA Bull group where multiple members are millionaires simply by going all in on TSLA since last year.
I could have been among as I have been holding TSLA for years, but took out 30K in TSLA to help launch my business. So pissed as I could have just left the money alone and cashed out over 500k today.

fukk building a business, it’s better to invest. That being said that company employs over 20 people and is about to be bought out so....

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Never sell Tesla fool. I’ve held my TSLA from 10K to 60K and will continue to hold to 600K
We on the same wave. I have solid gains in Tesla rn but it doesn't even matter. Im riding this to deep six figures and maybe a mil

So many Tesla millionaires out there I'm riding.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
what is your opinion on selling Apple to get more TSLA? or should Apple be held onto also?
Hold Apple. It’s still growing at 20-45% per year, and a safe bet to do so. FAANG (+M) didn’t become an acronym for no reason

In fact, everyone should own some FAANG, one of the few classes of stock to give above markets returns, mild volatility, yet be pretty fukking safe to invest in

edit 2: and I don’t know how I feel about it, but they’re getting into cars and the way they charge for everything, if they do it right, they’ll likely have some of the highest margin cars on the road :mjlol:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lol @ the penny war. There’s money in pennies but it’s a higher risk than I’d like to take and I’m not about researching all that shyt - the game is too active for me. But if I had the patience for it, I’d roll 10k into a penny, move profits into my longs, and just keep flipping that 10k investment

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Do it immediately. Apple is a blue chip at this point with minimal growth capabilities
Apple share price was up 74% last year. That's not a bad return at all. We're talking about a company with almost $100 billion in cash sitting around. Sure the revenue isn't gonna go insane without some new sort of catalyst but that's a stable company that will continue to grow long term. It's one of the safest bets out there to make money. With $100 billion in cash they have the money to play around and find a new catalyst to spark more growth.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Net worth is so important and many people don't realize it. It feels good watching your net worth grow over time. Ima give y'all an easier option. Use the Mint app. Can load all your accounts, property, credit cards, everything practically on there. Even coinbase and crypto. Only thing I don't have on mine is my hard wallet for crypto and metamask which is an online crypto wallet that I got a small amount of eth on there. But everything else I got set thru mint and they track the accounts and give you updated totals. I tend to check mine once a week like on the weekend when not much trading going on to see how I progressed thru the week. Some may have more, some may have less, but you gotta take care of your net worth.
This. I've been using this since 2016, and it's nice to see the progression over the years. I just made it to a positive net worth even though Robinhood blocks third party app usage, so my total income isn't on there.