Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
idk but i'd be down to join

how do we catch these pennies before the 1st day 300% lol

OTC Markets Stock Screener

search by %change and catch the ones that have been creeping up the past few days.

Also, they don't update this screener until the morning after the market closes. Around 6:30 AM - 7:00 AM

You really just need to go through it and pick out the ones you like. You can add them to your watch lists and be able to watch them so you can catch them on the move up.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
fukking M1 is slow AF merging my accounts. Then they merged two and I see a merged balance on the summary page but when I click it, I only see the balance and holdings of one pie. WTF, they need to get this shyt together
Yeah I had to stay on them about merging my accounts. :heh:

Its took them like 3 weeks to finally do it.

I didnt really have a reason for merging my accounts but I like to see the total amount I could potentially "borrow" at 2%.

I would totally plan a trip around that shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
investing has totally changed how I look at money. I didn't think about it before I started doing it but you can't really out work money. The more money you can get in income the more money you can have your money make for you.

Most people make more money but use that money to fund lifestyle creep. If you took a person that made $50K and the next year they started making $100K they're moving and getting a better car and new furniture. If I was that person I'd keep living how I was living and invest all the excess past what I had with the $50K.

My parents did a lot for me. They drilled into me fiscal responsibility, maintaining good credit, debt avoidance. They did not teach me anything about investing and I kinda resent that. If I would have really known about investing in my late teens or early 20s my life would probably be completely different now. My pops was anti-stock market. He didn't understand it and looked at it as gambling so I adopted his attitude and ignored it until age 35. When it comes to growing my investments I can't get that time back.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah I had them to stay on them about merging my accounts. :heh:

Its took them like 3 weeks to finally do it.

I didnt really have a reason for merging my accounts but I like to see the total amount I could potentially "borrow".
i wouldn't have merged them if i saw an easier way to move money between accounts. looks like i had to move money from an account, to my bank and then into another account...smh. love the concept, but they need to enhance the platform ASAP