Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay with SQ. They not going anywhere but up.
Definitely. At this point I consider SQ a stable anchor in my portfolio comparable to apple or other large cap companies, but after the massive run up last year I'm wondering if the money isn't better spent elsewhere for more short-term gains.
Leaning towards shedding AAPL but we'll see how the rest of the week plays out

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Thinking of getting rid of either SQ or AAPL :hula:
Plan to use the money to increase my shares in TSLA, PACB or even ARKG

bruh SQ and AAPL will continue printing for the foreseeable future :mjlol:

some of you cats be overtrading doing way too much chasing small gains (not targeting you)

pick 5 or 6 companies/ETFs you believe in and load the boat on the dips/pull-backs for the next 10-15 years. It’s literally that simple. Long term investing is ALWAYS going to win-out over hyper trading

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Genomics is the present and future imo
PACB was penny status just this summer and despite the massive run I believe it still has ways to go. Proven long-read sequencing technology with new machines going online. After the merger got shut down earlier in 2020 and the overhaul in management it def. has potential to explode even more.
ARKG has been a best the past few months. It's the only ETF currently in my taxable account and holding it's own amongst the big boys. There's some overlap as PACB is a significant holding in ARKG. It's all good now but might get hit with a double whammy if PACB tanks for some reason. I usually pick 1-2 players in each sector instead of going the ETF route as that gives you more potential for explosive gains.
Arkg is the way to go

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Definitely. At this point I consider SQ a stable anchor in my portfolio comparable to apple or other large cap companies, but after the massive run up last year I'm wondering if the money isn't better spent elsewhere for more short-term gains.
Leaning towards shedding AAPL but we'll see how the rest of the week plays out
Just hold, unless you're flipping into TSLA.

AAPL would also I'd suggest putting into another blue chip stocks, but just my 2 cents. Apple stock is stable af but can still run on good news.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ssys over 48 would be bullish .
Been in and out of tlry for a while. I'm giving up individual weed names and just sticking with mj since it's easier to manage. I think weed will have a nice 2021 run.
Twtr I have going to 60 got some March calls
Ostk has support at its current level. I love ostk and as long as it's nice 70 I'll continue to buy.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brought some amzn puts into close, lotto play. I'm expecting to lose at least half it's value at its current pace.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Genomics is the present and future imo
PACB was penny status just this summer and despite the massive run I believe it still has ways to go. Proven long-read sequencing technology with new machines going online. After the merger got shut down earlier in 2020 and the overhaul in management it def. has potential to explode even more.
ARKG has been a best the past few months. It's the only ETF currently in my taxable account and holding it's own amongst the big boys. There's some overlap as PACB is a significant holding in ARKG. It's all good now but might get hit with a double whammy if PACB tanks for some reason. I usually pick 1-2 players in each sector instead of going the ETF route as that gives you more potential for explosive gains.
Pacb had a really nice bullish close today breaking out a falling wedge. This should get to 50. I'll get into tomorrow.