Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm shocked Bezos is out.
I haven't been commenting much these past few days because of work & school but :wow:
2021 is just starting up and it seems like every week has a wild new headline. :pachaha:
was it because of the stress or some scandal about to drop??

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
bruh SQ and AAPL will continue printing for the foreseeable future :mjlol:

some of you cats be overtrading doing way too much chasing small gains (not targeting you)

pick 5 or 6 companies/ETFs you believe in and load the boat on the dips/pull-backs for the next 10-15 years. It’s literally that simple. Long term investing is ALWAYS going to win-out over hyper trading
when you set your position in your longs, let the market do its thang, then your cost basis eventually becomes so low, all you gotta do is buy on the dips/pull backs....rinse/wash/repeat :wow:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was it because of the stress or some scandal about to drop??
I have no idea to be honest.
It appears to be about further pushing innovation on the surface.
IF something were to come to light, I'd be ready to try get some fractional shares of amazon at a lower price point.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What are some good long term stocks under $100 that y’all are holding? I’m tired of these penny stocks.:mjcry:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh SQ and AAPL will continue printing for the foreseeable future :mjlol:

some of you cats be overtrading doing way too much chasing small gains (not targeting you)

pick 5 or 6 companies/ETFs you believe in and load the boat on the dips/pull-backs for the next 10-15 years. It’s literally that simple. Long term investing is ALWAYS going to win-out over hyper trading
Not printing fast enough :shaq2:

Most of my tax deferred/exempt accounts are boring big cap companies, Tesla, and ARKG ETFs.

This my play money that would otherwise be sitting in a savings account.
I'm targeting mostly medium/small cap companies that are poised to make a run.
And of course the penny YOLO's :mjlit:

Just hold, unless you're flipping into TSLA.

AAPL would also I'd suggest putting into another blue chip stocks, but just my 2 cents. Apple stock is stable af but can still run on good news.
Tesla already 35% of my account, prob won't add anymore soon unless theres an upcoming catalyst.
Apple is a $2.5 TRILLION dollar company. Even the EV announcement wasn't able bump the price up more than 20% in the last 3 months during a time when the markets were setting records. It's gonna take a lot for huge companies like Apple to move the needle enough to get the explosive gains we're hunting :mjlit:

Been following this thread since 2019 some of ya'll really put me on game on a lot of sleepers.
Or at least gave me shyt to research
Keep em coming