Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LGVW (spac) ticker change on the 18th.
Might see a post-merger dip but I see it flying, especially if they get the Bill Gates Stimulus.
I'm seeing them everwhere irl too

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Definitely. At this point I consider SQ a stable anchor in my portfolio comparable to apple or other large cap companies, but after the massive run up last year I'm wondering if the money isn't better spent elsewhere for more short-term gains.
Leaning towards shedding AAPL but we'll see how the rest of the week plays out

Do what you want with AAPL but SQ is a nice long term hold. If you have at $2K invested in SQ just let it cook for at least another year. This virus aint goin nowhere anytime soon. Cashless payments are here to stay.
:win:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first 3min explains what the big hedge funds did to AMC when it was selling at $19 last week

harsh truth...I’m upset with RH but more upset with myself...talked myself out of it all morning to only end up succumbing to the euphoria an hour before the market closed that day...I’ll probably end up watching the whole video

*edit*

tapped out after 7:30 but good shyt tho

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
BlackBerry stock sits on a list of eight specific stocks currently restricted for trading on the popular Robinhood stock trading app. Robinhood states that its customers are currently not permitted to buy new shares of BlackBerry if they own 700 or more shares, nor buy new option contracts if they own more than 700 such contracts. Robinhood customers are permitted to sell their shares if they own more than the limit, however.

Still, limiting customers' ability to buy the stock, while placing no corresponding limits on selling, tends to bias the stock price in a downward direction -- as we're seeing happen today.
:scust: