Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
should i get rid of nok
Depends how low you got in
If it's around 4 it might be worth it to hold. They're making huge 5G plays in Europe but they're such an established company I wouldn't expect 100% gains like WSB was claiming

I never got in NOK myself :hubie:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I have no idea to be honest.
It appears to be about further pushing innovation on the surface.
IF something were to come to light, I'd be ready to try get some fractional shares of amazon at a lower price point.
Is MBS about to drop those dikk pics? :troll:

:dame:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
What are some good long term stocks under $100 that y’all are holding? I’m tired of these penny stocks.:mjcry:

you can buy fractional shares breh. buy TSLA and use it as your fail safe stock. :manny:

these are stocks i'm invested in under $100 spread out in multiple accounts.

Long Term
will not lose sleep over these

TTCF
PLHNF (OTC stock)
UPWK

Long Term with caution
speculative with massive potential. much more volatile.

IPOE
NIO
NNOX
IMMR
SKLZ
MP
STPK
NNDM
GILT

Short Term
my crypto play.

XNET
MARA

Stocks i've been swinging/watching under $100
I'll add one of these very soon.

CRNT
CCIV
FUBO
WBA
SBE
FCEL
EH
SPCE

:manny:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anybody else still holding Uber? I've thought about selling it many times and yet I still end up keeping it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else still holding Uber? I've thought about selling it many times and yet I still end up keeping it.

i was going to ask you this earlier what made you open a robinhood you have other brokerages

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i was going to ask you this earlier what made you open a robinhood you have other brokerages
Dogecoin. That ended up flopping before they approved my account. I had $100 in there so I just bough CLOV. I will use it occasionally. It will be my 4th broker after Fidelity, SoFi, and M1.

It's always good to have another broker because if yours goes down and something happens you'll be out of the game if you don't have an account open and ready to move money into.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dogecoin. That ended up flopping before they approved my account. I had $100 in there so I just bough CLOV. I will use it occasionally. It will be my 4th broker after Fidelity, SoFi, and M1.

It's always good to have another broker because if yours goes down and something happens you'll be out of the game if you don't have an account open and ready to move money into.

ya after some thought I’m gonna hold on to etrade and keep my RH account open too but I’ll still mostly use fidelity moving forward

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I have it, but it’s house money, pulled my investment back when it made the leap over $40. I’m likely going to sell out of it at $60 or when I hit a year holding (April), whichever is further out (likely my year since it flirted with 60 two weeks ago)