Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
crazy how quiet the thread has gotten. i mean i get it's not fun to watch shyt bleed or stagnate but we had rough patches before where people at least bounced ideas around..
shyt's just sideways, and across a lot of sectors, so there's not a lot of buying opps. like my reopening pie aint soaring, yet that shyt ran up so makes no sense to chase/buy more, tech is down but like you said, if you bought the dip 2-3 weeks ago, shyt is still the same level or slightly higher, not a buy, nothing recovered to sell levels. penny game aint poppin like it was in jan/feb, spacs are trash, so are short term options. this weird sideways-down market has killed the momentum of almost every type of move

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
shyt's just sideways, and across a lot of sectors, so there's not a lot of buying opps. like my reopening pie aint soaring, yet that shyt ran up so makes no sense to chase/buy more, tech is down but like you said, if you bought the dip 2-3 weeks ago, shyt is still the same level or slightly higher, not a buy, nothing recovered to sell levels. penny game aint poppin like it was in jan/feb, spacs are trash, so are short term options. this weird sideways-down market has killed the momentum of almost every type of move

yeah it's super trash unless your short term options hittin and i am not nearly good enough to gamble on those..

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I'm going to load more into stocks I already own like Carnival, MGM and, Dave and Busters
then i'm going to get into Norwegian, Airbnb, Doordash, Tripadvisor, and more airline stocks
You LATE af on these bruh almost all of them are trading at basically normal or high levels

More room to run on some but these are far from a lick now

doordash I researched a good amount on and don’t see how they can ever become a truly profitable company they lost way too much money still

Airbnb thou might be a really good long term play

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
You LATE af on these bruh almost all of them are trading at basically normal or high levels

doordash I researched a good amount on and don’t see how they can ever become a truly profitable company they lost way too much money still

I bought some of them I'm just adding onto them
I was more focused on the growth stocks last year so that's why I never picked the others at the time
Airbnb I never picked up because i was waiting for their response to covid which i liked
I actually just checked my portfolio and I already bought doordash around IPO time so i'll just add more later lol

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

Yeah door dash looking like a L

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fubo, Corsair, TTCF, Pltr, MP are all pretty good deals right now imo

I am heavy on PLTR and deal with TTCF. My growth port is really just TSLA, NIO, PLTR, TTCF, GEVO, GILT (which I may swap for SFTW). Everything else I have is either ETFs or dividends.