Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
crazy how quiet the thread has gotten. i mean i get it's not fun to watch shyt bleed or stagnate but we had rough patches before where people at least bounced ideas around..
Also shyt has finally started to open around me. I’ve been busy as fukk from work to the gym and dates.

I’m a long term investor so the day to day shyt, never really interest me. Staying busy in other areas of my life is far more important.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I find checking my watch list rather than portfolio makes me less impulsive. I'm focused on one short term stock rn (ROOT I'm sure y'all noticed). I like to run the finviz screener for prolly 30-45 minutes an evening.

The big short is a great movie.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I find checking my watch list rather than portfolio makes me less impulsive. I'm focused on one short term stock rn (ROOT I'm sure y'all noticed). I like to run the finviz screener for prolly 30-45 minutes an evening.

The big short is a great movie.
I like opening a new smaller portfolio to play around with and just kinda tuning the main ones out. That’s what my Robinhood and M1 are for. They’re both way smaller but can still be played around with and attempted to grow.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Bft changed today. Did not even get the nice run we use to see in spacs. Ended up selling it.
same thing is going to happen to IPOE-SoFi, doesn't bother me since i bought it for the long term, but for those looking to take advantage of the normal SPAC cycle, it sucks, especially since this is one of the handful of good ones (along with PSFE) that deserves a pop