Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
crazy how quiet the thread has gotten. i mean i get it's not fun to watch shyt bleed or stagnate but we had rough patches before where people at least bounced ideas around..
I'm debating wheeling $X and a cruise ticker.

Most my cash out buying dips in REITS and in $GUSH

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
crazy how quiet the thread has gotten. i mean i get it's not fun to watch shyt bleed or stagnate but we had rough patches before where people at least bounced ideas around..

I can’t front moments like this breed mental laziness (speaking only for myself)...I literally have 4 weeks of backed up emails from ARK that I need to go thru...prior to this rough patch I was looking at these emails and into some of these companies every morning/night

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tomorrow black excellence is on full display. Walgreens reports and as of March 15th the CEO is Roz Brewer one of like maybe 5 total black fortune 500 CEOs. She should be giving us her vision of where things are going. It's a top 5 position for me so I'm hoping for the best.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Tomorrow black excellence is on full display. Walgreens reports and as of March 15th the CEO is Roz Brewer one of like maybe 5 total black fortune 500 CEOs. She should be giving us her vision of where things are going. It's a top 5 position for me so I'm hoping for the best.
I got cvs in that space, but salute to Walgreens having a black female ceo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wish I bought more bitcoin. Or Mara.

Covid lockdowns were a lot better when I was making thousands a month. This is just boring to ride out.

that’s one thing I disliked about getting into crypto that I’m experiencing with stock as well...my moods became to tied into the swing of the market when I become too consumed with this shyt

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tsla has a bearish flag below 605. Be careful.
Been saying for a few months now, rh is a 1000 stock imo. Been saying that at 200 and then at 500 and even when it went down massively during er.

Coty continues to perform and remain strong, a nice long term stock.
Gpro is looking great, check out the monthly chart.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that’s one thing I disliked about getting into crypto that I’m experiencing with stock as well...my moods became to tied into the swing of the market when I become too consumed with this shyt
I just stop following things closely when the market drops. 3 times a day I might look. Once in pre-market, once in the middle of the day, and again at close.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@chineebai

viac seems interesting to me now. Anyone else believe so? Low P/E off the huge sell off. Seems undervalued now. Paramount+ could cont. to be a good catalyst for the brand as they will release streaming #s quarterly.

i could see the Halo TV series being huge for them down the line..
The risk of another selloff is too great for me for a short term trade. If you're looking for long term then it might be a good trade. I think there's wayyyy better trades out there both long and short with less risk.