Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
same thing is going to happen to IPOE-SoFi, doesn't bother me since i bought it for the long term, but for those looking to take advantage of the normal SPAC cycle, it sucks, especially since this is one of the handful of good ones (along with PSFE) that deserves a pop

If thats the case Ill take my profit around the merger and dip. I dont feel like holding this forever for a return when its other great things to invest. I dead ass may just go the index route at least for this year since who knows how thr market will be in the near future

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If thats the case Ill take my profit around the merger and dip. I dont feel like holding this forever for a return when its other great things to invest. I dead ass may just go the index route at least for this year since who knows how thr market will be in the near future
i mean everyone has their own investing goals, but SoFi is great long term investment, i don't see why you're so pressed to flip it unless you need the money. especially not in this depressed SPAC market. the merger is supposed to be the 9th, i don't see this hitting $20/21 before the merger, and that's if the market goes on a run over the next week, selling for $3-5/share profit just doesn't seem worth it it given the outlook for this company.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i mean everyone has their own investing goals, but SoFi is great long term investment, i don't see why you're so pressed to flip it unless you need the money. especially not in this depressed SPAC market. the merger is supposed to be the 9th, i don't see this hitting $20/21 before the merger, and that's if the market goes on a run over the next week, selling for $3-5/share profit just doesn't seem worth it it given the outlook for this company.

I'm mostly irritatated :mjlol:

I doubt I sell below at least like a 50% profit.