*BREAKING* Biden may start holding HAITIAN 🇭🇹 migrants in Guantanamo Bay.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
A damn lie that was disproven they were never whipped even sent back most of were let in the country which is why more keep trying come. At what point does Haiti take responsibility for Haiti and why is Haiti America's responsibility?

You're right. The news media and social media were full of shyt with that lie. They were not whipped, but the optics were absolutely horrific.

BUT what isn’t a lie… Biden shipped most of them (approximately 20K)back to Haiti after they made them camp out under the Port of Entry bridge for days. Many of them were actually living in Chile and Brazil before they arrived here (with Chilean and Brazilian paperwork), and they hadn’t been in Haiti for years. Biden didn’t give a fukk. Sent them to Haiti anyway.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm surprised to here this from you.
Why? I think the same about Mexico or Honduras or any of these other countries that have leadership that would rather steal the wealth from their fellow citizens and send half em to America then actually build a functioning nation. It sounds harsh but that's just what it is. Why would any Haitian think America cared about them anyway do they not know the history of American imperialism in their own nation? America has been treating Haiti like its personal tissue paper for a good century now and unfortunately their biggest helpers are usually in the Haitian government

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
A damn lie that was disproven they were never whipped even sent back most of were let in the country which is why more keep trying come. At what point does Haiti take responsibility for Haiti and why is Haiti America's responsibility?
When American interest groups stop kneecapping its economy. We controlled their entire economic policy up to ~1950 because…

we occupied them for almost 20 years, during which we reinstated forced labor with beating and extracted billions in human and material resources from that nation..so in the same way we have a moral imperative in Iraq, we also have one in Haiti. That’s without even mentioning the countless interventions, political assasinatins and regime changes orchestrated by the CIA.

As a Black man you should never speak that way about the first Black slave republic in history.

If cats is John Q Americana about macaroni and cheese then they need to be that way about actual things that run a country you claim we run.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
When American interest groups stop kneecapping its economy. We controlled their entire economic policy up to ~1950 because…

we occupied them for almost 20 years, during which we reinstated forced labor with beating and extracted billions in human and material resources from that nation..so in the same way we have a moral imperative in Iraq, we also have one in Haiti. That’s without even mentioning the countless interventions, political assasinatins and regime changes orchestrated by the CIA.

As a Black man you should never speak that way about the first Black slave republic in history.
You left out the part where Haitian politicians sellout their own people for financial gain to American/corporate interest....think Wyclef ×1000 scale.

You expect the American govt to care more about Haitians then actually Haitians then get mad when they don't ?

Ditto for Iraq funny you mentioned them also another nation full of corrupt leaders willing to bypass the interest of their fellow countrymen for an American dollar

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Why? I think the same about Mexico or Honduras or any of these other countries that have leadership that would rather steal the wealth from their fellow citizens and send half em to America then actually build a functioning nation. It sounds harsh but that's just what it is. Why would any Haitian think America cared about them anyway do they not know the history of American imperialism in their own nation? America has been treating Haiti like its personal tissue paper for a good century now and unfortunately their biggest helpers are usually in the Haitian government

I thought you were against the ADOS/FBA thing and were a pan-africanist.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
You left out the part where Haitian politicians sellout their own people for financial gain to American/corporate interest....think Wyclef ×1000 scale.

You expect the American govt to care more about Haitians then actually Haitians then get mad when they don't ?
Wycliffe was born in 1980something..or 70 prolly lol.

We occupied Haiti in 1915

“American corporate interests” are based in the same banana boat political engineering that was the prevailing method all throughout Latin America at the time we violently occupied Haiti

Brother, if you don’t know..just mack, there no reason to just pull things out your ass..I just told you about 1957 and you told me Wycliffe Jean who i don’t think ever held office even :russ:

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's quite obvious that Haiti needs help handling this problem, but Black people don't want America involved at all, so, what is the Haitian government doing about it?
Nothing. Just continue use their position of power to siphon off wealth from wherever they can an continue to let conditions fester and deteriorate to where a large minority of their citizens have to become refugees.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Meanwhile spicy cacs get housing assistance and the right to vote.:mjpls:

Oh, there’s thousands of Indians from India crossing regularly too. They even threw a fit because officers were making them take their head wraps off.
:pachaha:

Romanians, Uzbeks, etc. It isn’t just Latinos crossing. They’re all let in and given a Notice to Appear. That court date can be years from now, and it’s not like they’re all showing up. Even when they do, they’re letting most of them stay and set up shop.

The Haitians though… they gotta go back expeditiously. That, or be thrown in Gitmo.
:mjpls:

Oh, I forgot. Plenty Russians are crossing and being released too. Nationals from a literal hostile nation that we’re in a proxy war with are being released before Haitians are allowed.

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I thought you were against the ADOS/FBA thing and were a pan-africanist.
This isn't a ADOS/FBA thing this black people stop acting like children incapable of building a nation thing. It's embarrassing. And before yall come with the think pieces yes I know about France taxation and American military both overt and covertly in Haiti so spare me the history lesson. There is not one G8 member of that is majority African descent not one majority African nation that is a nuclear power why is that? There's a reason the rest of non black world looks down on us.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Nothing. Just continue use their position of power to siphon off wealth from wherever they can an continue to let conditions fester and deteriorate to where a large minority of their citizens have to become refugees.
So, you're telling me that the Haitian Government is worse than America's even though it's run by Black people.

:francis:

How sway.​