*BREAKING* Biden may start holding HAITIAN 🇭🇹 migrants in Guantanamo Bay.

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
It sucks but Haitians have been mass migrating to the US for 10+ years now...when are they going to get their shyt together :beli: even Mexicans stopped jumping the border

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why only the Haitians specifically? Why not the millions of other migrants from the dozens of other nations that aren’t Black? They’re truly economic migrants that are gaming the system, but this administration lets them in and they’re given all types of resources. They have them up in hotels in NYC and all across the nation.
:patrice:

Haiti is literally in shambles though, and they treat them like dirt, just like they did when the 20K showed up in Del Rio. The Biden administration sent most of them back to Haiti. Now they’re going to place them where literal terrorists belong?

@LeVraiPapi I know that this is your boy. You or any other Haitian posters care to elaborate?

Horrible decision to even consider. Hopefully it never see the light of day. The administration is wrong for this.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Biden is super hard on immigrants, hes illegally deporting thousands of Cubans and Venezuelans who get asylum either automatically or easily, yall thought he was gonna go easy on Haitians? This is illegal as fukk sending those poor people to GUANTANAMO BAY of all places but hes still gonna get a pass cause he's "not Trump" smfh

But yes Ukrainians get to come in through Mexico and its all good :mjgrin:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
There was such outrage when immigrants were flown/bussed to states/cities thag PASSED laws saying they would ignore FEDERAL law to help immigrants.

Let’s hope Gov DeSantis and Abbot step in and fly these immigrants all over America before the Federal government gets involved.

Wow November hasn't even started yet. Is it suck-off-Ron-Dekkklantis-just-for-pulling-childish-stunts-on-liberals day of the month already?

I don't know why TLR nikkas have such admiration and amnesia for this cac. Of all the "Republican bigots I can agree with" you free thinker c00ns always earch for...Dekkklantis? Yall really here cheerleading a man who wants black literature banned in schools, and wants law abiding black voters with criminal records purged from elections? A man who wants to practically ban activism and education on race in this country in favor of some protected white power fascist rule? The leading figure right now of the white nationalist, post-Trump right. Because he hates Latinos as well and doesn't mind using them--even children--for shameless stunts that works on shallow, short sighted fools like you who cares more about "owning the libs" then defending black people's rights?

I swear what pro-black politics and speech has become since Trump and now Kanye is just pathetic. These free thinkers need to free think their way the fukk up outta here.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
And another thing.

Coli nikkas when Trump was explicitly targeting and abusing Haitian immigrants. Calling them shyt hole people:

"how does this effect African American ADOS tho? Haitians come here and disrespect us! HYON! We gotta focus on tangibles. Pan-Africanism is desd. I kinda agree with this!"

Coli nikkas when Biden is allegedly sending Haitian migrants to guantanamo bay:

"omg look what Joe Biden is doing to our black brothers and sisters. Told you he a white supremacist! He can protect Latinos but not us!"

Suddenly these both sides clowns are inclusive of Caribbeans when they can be used to bash Democrats for a moment. Why would I expect anything less...

And also for the record, Joe Biden is not even responsible for any of Ron dekkklantis bullshyt and he has no control over how the immigrants coming to these states and being lied to and trafficked by Florida are treated wherever they arrive. No, there is no double standard as far as how this administration treats migrants.

Once again nikkas trying to be woke and militant just prove themselves to be grossly misinformed on how government even works. Just believing whatever they're told by conservative liars. Not new for OP of course.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoDollyđź–¤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Feel like I'm on St0rmfront

Black leaders are all sellouts
Black nations are shytty

No mention of the success that is Bermuda
Barbados
Egypt to an extent

Just rolling with a narrative that black leaders are inherently predisposed to be currupt

Wonder where they got that from

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Biden is super hard on immigrants, hes illegally deporting thousands of Cubans and Venezuelans who get asylum either automatically or easily, yall thought he was gonna go easy on Haitians? This is illegal as fukk sending those poor people to GUANTANAMO BAY of all places but hes still gonna get a pass cause he's "not Trump" smfh

But yes Ukrainians get to come in through Mexico and its all good :mjgrin:

I believe most illegal immigrants should be deported :yeshrug:

But this Guantanamo headline does not look good

bnew

Veteran
Daps
A damn lie that was disproven they were never whipped even sent back most of were let in the country which is why more keep trying come. At what point does Haiti take responsibility for Haiti and why is Haiti America's responsibility?

americas decision not to recognize Haiti's independence after defeating the french and influencing countries to follow suit is what forced Haiti to give the french 1 billion dollars in restitution. america has also supported papa doc. american military marched into Haiti's central bank and emptied out it's gold reserves.

From cradle to grave, United States protected Jean-Claude Duvalier​

snippet:
The hands-off approach to another country’s human rights issues would be more defensible if our hands were not so bloodied. For decades, the United States provided money, weapons and troops to sustain the Duvalier regime in Haiti, even after human rights abuses were well known. Jean-Claude Duvalier’s father, Francois “Papa Doc” Duvalier, even used USAID trucks to carry supporters to his political rallies. More recently, Secretary Clinton successfully pushed the candidacy of current Haitian president Michel Martelly, who opposed the prosecution of Jean-Claude Duvalier and welcomed Duvalier’s son into his administration.

The determined Duvalier victims and tireless human rights advocates won a key victory in the prosecution last February, when the Haitian Court of Appeals ruled that Duvalier could be tried for his human rights crimes. But there was still a long road ahead when Duvalier died, a road that could have been traveled years ago if the U.S. had stepped up.

The United States could have provided diplomatic cables and other evidence from the Duvalier era that would have helped make the prosecution’s case; could have assisted in ensuring the safety of Duvalier victims fearful of testifying against him; and could have used its bully pulpit and status as Haiti’s chief source of aid to push for prosecution. Instead, the Obama administration, likely wary of a trial destined to expose embarrassing evidence of U.S. complicity in Duvalier’s crimes, did nothing.

americas foreign policy is a hge reason refugees and immigrants end up coming here.

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

Wow November hasn't even started yet. Is it suck-off-Ron-Dekkklantis-just-for-pulling-childish-stunts-on-liberals day of the month already?

I don't know why TLR nikkas have such admiration and amnesia for this cac. Of all the "Republican bigots I can agree with" you free thinker c00ns always earch for...Dekkklantis? Yall really here cheerleading a man who wants black literature banned in schools, and wants law abiding black voters with criminal records purged from elections? A man who wants to practically ban activism and education on race in this country in favor of some protected white power fascist rule? The leading figure right now of the white nationalist, post-Trump right. Because he hates Latinos as well and doesn't mind using them--even children--for shameless stunts that works on shallow, short sighted fools like you who cares more about "owning the libs" then defending black people's rights?

I swear what pro-black politics and speech has become since Trump and now Kanye is just pathetic. These free thinkers need to free think their way the fukk up outta here.

I said let’s hope DeSantis and Abbot fly them across America.

Instead of the federal government not even allowing them in America. Housing them at a terrorist prison. Where they still feed people with feeding tubes.

I’m not sure what you’re arguing :yeshrug:

I dapped you’re post tho. Hope it made you feel better.