*BREAKING* Biden may start holding HAITIAN 🇭🇹 migrants in Guantanamo Bay.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
This isn't a ADOS/FBA thing this black people stop acting like children incapable of building a nation thing. It's embarrassing. And before yall come with the think pieces yes I know about France taxation and American military both overt and covertly in Haiti so spare me the history lesson. There is not one G8 member of that is majority African descent not one majority African nation that is a nuclear power why is that? There's a reason the rest of non black world looks down on us.

This about capitalism and the flow on capital.

In the country such as Haiti the investors needs are valued above all else.

It's basically imperialism by another name.

It's not Black folks fault.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So, you're telling me that the Haitian Government is worse than America's even though it's run by Black people.

:francis:

How sway.​
Much worse because atleast the American govt though corrupt isn't chronically inept in providing even basic series to its citizens. Like yall gotta stop blaming America or the White man for this pathetic display of blatant corruption and indifference amongst the black communities so called leaders both domestically and abroad

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This about capitalism and the flow on capital.

In the country such as Haiti the investors needs are valued above all else.

It's basically imperialism by another name.

It's not Black folks fault.
:francis: If you don't think it's your fault then you don't think you have to fix it. Loser talk. Which is why black people are losing just about everywhere

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth

REMEMBER HATIANS
WERE GETTING WHIPPED
AT THE BORDER ASWELL
WHILE WHITE HISPANICS
ARE ALLOWED TO STROLL THROUGH
THE BORDER AND BE FLOWN
TO MARTHAS VINEYARD.
:devil:
:evil:

They weren’t whipped, but yes, they were treated very poorly in relation to all of the other record amount of migrants (millions) that have crossed since Biden has taken office. Everything else is correct in your post and you make excellent points.
:hubie:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:francis: If you don't think it's your fault then you don't think you have to fix it. Loser talk .

You can fix it without blaming yourself.

This shyt is very complicated.

Again it's about international capital flow, global trade, and foreign state actors influence.

I empathize with Caribbean countries because of their history.

If we were talking about a large African country such as Nigeria then I would agree with you more.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I'm misreading this but this was in the article.

For more than 30 years, Guantanamo Bay has had a Migrant Operations Center that houses migrants picked up by the U.S. Coast Guard in the Caribbean.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This isn't going to gain any traction since it's a democratic regime doing it. Instead we'll hear 1000 excuses.

It's this same attitude that I noticed on neogaf way back when they were super left leaning. They only care about racism when it can be weaponized against the right. Otherwise, they are just as racist and will cover up or ignore their own incidents

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
This isn't going to gain any traction since it's a democratic regime doing it. Instead we'll hear 1000 excuses.

It's this same attitude that I noticed on neogaf way back when they were super left leaning. They only care about racism when it can be weaponized against the right. Otherwise, they are just as racist and will cover up or ignore their own incidents

The Right sucks stop bootlicking for those crackas

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
I'm amazed how stupid this thread got in just 3 pages.

But yeah, don't be surprised at all the evil this country will treat them with. there was something in there about using 3rd countries to hold them. yall can imagine what theyll do to a group of black migrants in whatever third country they use.

show some love to our Haitian brethren

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
There was such outrage when immigrants were flown/bussed to states/cities thag PASSED laws saying they would ignore FEDERAL law to help immigrants.

Let’s hope Gov DeSantis and Abbot step in and fly these immigrants all over America before the Federal government gets involved.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I'm amazed how stupid this thread got in just 3 pages.

But yeah, don't be surprised at all the evil this country will treat them with. there was something in there about using 3rd countries to hold them. yall can imagine what theyll do to a group of black migrants in whatever third country they use.

show some love to our Haitian brethren
I do somewhat agree I don't like the idea of either Guantanamo bay or a third country either way it can be a way to get around basic human rights. I don't know enough about sop for this issue in the Caribbean so I need to learn more about it first.