Brehettes say that a man isn't a real friend if he refuses to help a woman because she has a bf

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Turk, Jun 13, 2021.

?

Agree or disagree?

1. Agree

24 vote(s)
    20.3%
  2. Disagree

94 vote(s)
    79.7%
  1. Jesus Is Lord

Jesus Is Lord Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Christ
    Coli Cash:
    $350600.00

If she is my friend then her man and I would have a good relationship because I couldn’t be close friends with her if he didn’t approve. Sounds like you don’t move like a true man, I mean judging by how you responded. I’m a man about mine. Grow up B you sound like high school.

2. Easy-E

Easy-E Through the storm... Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    New Orleans/VA/GA/TN
    Coli Cash:
    $494198.39

This is my point, bullshyt like the OP is the reason I think the concept of men and women being friends like m/m and w/w is flawed.

No dude is your friend if you see that he's always single and you don't try to help him out. He's your emotional teddy bear and butler at that point.

3. ¥$£

¥$£ Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

right :childplease: i’m sending that bytch my rates quotes estimates all that lol

turf president dapped this.
  4. The Devil's Advocate

The Devil's Advocate Call me Dad

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
    Coli Cash:
    $372645.45

As :patrice: said:

"Y'all phoney as shyt" And a lot of people listen to "Time Ho" and get the entire message fukked up. The MAN in the situation is the fake ass friend, hoping for friendship his was into some p*ssy, or get some sympathy p*ssy. Cause right off top he asked the key question.. "Are you really her friend or are you hanging around, hoping to fukk"

She was 20375812034820348% correct. Lets recap...... You're her FRIEND. Would you ask your male friend if he has a girlfriend when he asked you for a favor? Would you base your friendship and what you'd do for him on whether he's single or not? Do you reserve doing certain shyt for him, only when his girl isn't there to help him? Would you say fukk him, in a crisis, cause his wife can handle it?

Of course you wouldn't.. Cause you ain't trying to fukk him. And you ain't upset and in your feelings that she's fukking someone else.

A normal nikka would just say "no I don't feel like it" or "no".. bytch ass nikka gonna ask about her man... Cause he's maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Cause he's a time ho

5. DropTopDoc

DropTopDoc I’m a Doctor despite what you think

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    South Side Chicago to Nola
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

They was in her ass on Twitter, smh at dude being a sucka, and some of them women thinking a dude is her friend, I’ve said it before only reason a dude is your friend, is because you ugly, your friendship benefits him, or you taken, it’s a percentage of dudes trying to friend they way into p*ssy

kaldurahm dapped this.
  6. kaldurahm

kaldurahm All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $248500.00

Why dude apologizing for? If I'm talking to a girl and she posts my messages on Twitter, I'm deleting her number

KidJSoul, BigAggieLean. and Ziggiy dapped this.
  7. 93 til

93 til Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Threads like this make me understand why Jerry Springer was on TV for so long :pachaha:

8. BlackBall

BlackBall Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Three sides to every story

9. Treblemaka

Treblemaka President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Black Empowerment
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I don't see why ya'll can't be friends with women...unless you were trying to fuk em the whole time and got zoned, in which case you a lame for allowing yourself into that position in the first place.

I've got like 5 solid women friends we kick it, hang out, even been on group trips and shxt. 4 of them are pretty and im not trying to smash any of them and to my knowledge vice versa. I value the insight they bring to my life and im not trying to violate that for some sex, I could get that from any woman. Plus many women get possessive and emotional once you start having sex with them and the makes it hard for them to discuss things in an objective but feminine way.

Having female friends enhances your perspective but if you dont have good control of yourself, see women as a group as silly, crazy, or basic, or see women as something to fuk first then it's probably better that you don't have any female friends.

What kinda guy only wants to hangout around guys all the time? I need some estrogen around me that I don't have sexual obligations to.

Rusty$hackleford and kaldurahm dapped this.
  10. Json

Json Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Central VA
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

No. The boyfriend is the first call.

If a child ask one parent if he can go to a friend’s house, the parent confirms with the other parent.

Asking what’s up with the boyfriend is just logical. He may want to do it on a Sunday and she wants it done on Saturday and now she’s dragging you into a situation that doesn’t involve you and is just her going around her boyfriend.

11. Devilinurear

Devilinurear Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Yeah they are not real friends if you ask them to help you do something and they refuse. Although painting is alot. I would prob say no as well. I would help them move though

12. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Live Wire Vodou Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    A Villa Straylight.
    Coli Cash:
    $198977.00

I think this speaks more to the BF. Is he a lazy piece of shyt? Maybe sort that out first before coming to other people.:yeshrug:

13. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Live Wire Vodou Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    A Villa Straylight.
    Coli Cash:
    $198977.00

And that's your preference. I don't like oranges and you may love them. Doesn't mean you have to know why I don't like them.

14. I'm Blackman

I'm Blackman Prep time > Everything Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Southside of Gotham
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Exactly lol

ThrobbingHood dapped this.
  15. NYChase718

NYChase718 Veteran

Daps Received: