Brehs, how did stephen curry become so good out of nowhere?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Like I said, the joke went over your head, as I intended it to. I'm only showing you a mirror.

That was the entire point of it, to play up to the perceived idea of what posters like you think of me, by acting in the same manner that y'all do -
Lmao fukk outta here, you halfwit. Nobody's ever posted fake tweets or any of that corny garbage that you were genuinely excited to do and proud of.

That shyt was dying on the floor, no chance to go over anyone's head.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Lmao fukk outta here, you halfwit. Nobody's ever posted fake tweets or any of that corny garbage that you were genuinely excited to do and proud of.

That shyt was dying on the floor, no chance to go over anyone's head.

trolling.png

Daps
Where exactly in my post did I say other people posted fake tweets? I said "to play up to the perceived idea of what posters like you think of me", which is someone who likes patting himself on the back is it not? I just took it a step further to poke fun at that idea of me by acting like y'all do when you think things go your way - e.g. corny ass threads taking shots at me.

You thought it was corny? I'm glad you did, because now you know how I look at y'all. Mirror, mirror, mirror.

:lolbron:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Where exactly in my post did I say other people posted fake tweets? I said "to play up to the perceived idea of what posters like you think of me", which is someone who likes patting himself on the back is it not? I just took it a step further to poke fun at that idea of me by acting like y'all do when you think things go your way - e.g. corny ass threads taking shots at me.

You thought it was corny? I'm glad you did, because now you know how I look at y'all. Mirror, mirror, mirror.

:lolbron:
Bout the worst attempt at a juelz gif I've seen.

Stay lame

Daps
Bout the worst attempt at a juelz gif I've seen.

Stay lame
What the hell are you talking about, your entire posting style is the juelzgif to cover up whenever you're either wrong or lying.

:mjlol:

After saying you were "bored", now why are you so worried about something as trivial as this? Why can't you make the same effort to contest all those posts about how wrong you were on the Warriors and Harden? You just keep tripping yourself up by running this deflection routine into the ground. The funny thing is you don't even realize how transparent you are.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What the hell are you talking about, your entire posting style is the juelzgif to cover up whenever you're either wrong or lying.

:mjlol:

After saying you were "bored", now why are you so worried about something as trivial as this? Why can't you make the same effort to contest all those posts about how wrong you were on the Warriors and Harden? You just keep tripping yourself up by running this deflection routine into the ground. The funny thing is you don't even realize how transparent you are.
Who says Im worried about any of this? More alt facts from you? :comeon: I ignore 90% of your posts begging for my interaction because you're boring and pointless. You're wack as fukk, you have no insight, you're not entertaining in any way and you have the emotional capacity and disposition of a bratty 10 year old. Its clear that we've already been through the entire cycle many times now of how these conversations go. Move on.

Daps
Who says Im worried about any of this? More alt facts from you? :comeon: I ignore 90% of your posts begging for my interaction because you're boring and pointless. You're wack as fukk, you have no insight, you're not entertaining in any way and you have the emotional capacity and disposition of a bratty 10 year old. Its clear that we've already been through the entire cycle many times now of how these conversations go. Move on.
Then why did you feel the need to address this, and type out all this nonsense multiple times, and not do the same when it came time to admit you were wrong?

:jbhmm:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man fukk that brace. That's damn near the exact one I'm rocking right now after ankle surgery and that shyt's annoying as hell lol.

Get the mcdavid double strap.
It is less bulky and supplies the same tension and support without the same stuffed in your shoe feel.
I know so because I have used this brace after switching from the other one since I was sixteen years old.
Plus used it with old school to new school orthotics from back in the nineties to now too.

Only constant is how great this product is to the rest of the market as far as support and comfort.

You can realistically play in this and it is not the same stuffed constricted experience in just wear. Plus it also performs and I have not suffered any ankle injuries from basketball from sheer chance like before with the other braces.

McDavid 432R Ankle Support with Small Strap - XL

Thank me later,.....

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The foreshadow to this happening was he was so next level in college being a second Gen kid.
That actually for a change, you knew if he could somehow get stronger from his ankle injuries you could see it happening.
He is literally the only second Gen kid I ever saw and was like this kid is actually better than his pops off the first eye test and I knew his pops was arguably the most pure shooter in all of bball history at the time.

Steph was literally the little small kid at the park who had a gift to never miss but even better than that.
You knew this kid was the next level of the can't miss kid from the park and would possibly see some next shyt.
That when it finally went down, it was like hell yeah.
An actual real talented second Gen kid for real and not a gifted his spot cat.

Art Barr

Last edited: