Brehs, how did stephen curry become so good out of nowhere?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
IM OUT HERE PERIOD!!!!

what part of that don't you understand?:why:

I could only imagine. i'd be out here looking for you and somebody else would already be running in ya chit.

like i said, pull up whenever. this is gonna be fun.

You rambling fam all I need is a time date and location in Philly thats all now what's it's going to be? I don't want to hear you out there on the reg that shyt does nothing for me..

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You rambling fam all I need is a time date and location in Philly thats all now what's it's going to be? I don't want to hear you out there on the reg that shyt does nothing for me..

PM me when youre en route.

until then, this is the last I'm speaking on it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
PM me when youre en route.

until then, this is the last I'm speaking on it.

Why you editing your post bytch nikka? Now you coppin pleas? You a certified bytch nikka :ufdup:

Like I said p*ssy where in Philly we meeting, time and day so I can smash your face in

2556wpe.jpg

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Why you editing your post bytch nikka? Now you coppin pleas? You a certified bytch nikka :ufdup:

Like I said p*ssy where in Philly we meeting, time and day so I can smash your face in

I edited my post to say the SAME chit with more clarity since you seem to have comprehension problems.

you stupid.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
his ankle injuries, once known as career threatening, were a blessing in disguse

most guys steph size stay the exact same but he got way stronger and faster while he was hurt.

then monta got traded

then Klay emerged as a top 5 shooter of all time

Yep and now he's healthy. Curry was always that dude to me since Davidson days. He was special even back then

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Dude is the most feared offensive player in the league in the sense that his presence alone opens up so much of their offense.

shyt is disgusting at times how the whole damn team would run to Steph at the 3 point line and other nikkaz getting wide open dunks :scust:

That's why he's the best in the league to me.
Nobody garners that much attention and respect. Even a Seven foot former MVP on his team :yeshrug:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
nikkas still don't understand how big Curry's impact is. Dude is an honestly an offensive juggernaut.

I'm more amazed that NBA analysis don't emphasize how we've never seen anyone impact the game like this. It's almost like they conveniently over look how Curry was pulling two and three people to him off ball on fast breaks on multiple occasions.
This has never been done before.
Those are assist that don't show up in a stat sheet. Curry controls the game like no other