Brehs, how did stephen curry become so good out of nowhere?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I clearly said top 10.

I normally don't have to neg people, but I'm gonna neg yo ass.

push the f*ck on.
My nikka I'd slap the shyt out ya dweeb ass.. you moist bytch.. you lose a debate and turn into a bytch.. what a fukkin sucka you are.. go tell your moms what a soft baked bytch she raised

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My nikka I'd slap the shyt out ya dweeb ass.. you moist bytch.. you lose a debate and turn into a bytch.. what a fukkin sucka you are.. go tell your moms what a soft baked bytch she raised

damn-png.4890

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

what a random left-field, unceccessary post,.......but you can come to philly & do that.

no more posting. just meet me at broad & olney. then we can walk down & do that on the back-blocks.

and bring that @Rekkapryde dude with you too, since he wants to cosign with smilies.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
what a random left-field, unceccessary post,.......but you can come to philly & do that.

no more posting. just meet me at broad & olney. then we can walk down & do that on the back-blocks.

and bring that @Rekkapryde dude with you too, since he wants to cosign with smilies.
I'm right up the turnpike p*ssy you not about that action but since you insist where in Philly u want to meet up.: set time and date

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I'm right up the turnpike p*ssy you not about that action but since you insist where in Philly u want to meet up.: set time and date

I already told u.

pull up. I'm by the strip right now.

stop posting.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I'm in NYC faq sauce so I'm suppose to drive down there right now? You bytch ass nikka name a date and time and I'll come to your hood chump

youre the one that started sending threats out of nowhere.

and you already said youre on the turnpike. so pull up. I'm out here on the reg. no need to set a date.

last post from me. if you feel froggy then leap, p*ssy.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
youre the one that started sending threats out of nowhere.

and you already said youre on the turnpike. so pull up. I'm out here on the reg. no need to set a date.

last post from me. if you feel froggy then leap, p*ssy.

I said I was right up the turnpike meaning north of Philly you bytch asss nikka...

I ask you set a date and time now look at your bytch ass black tracking.. p*ssy

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I said I was right up the turnpike meaning north of Philly you bytch asss nikka...

I ask you set a date and time now look at your bytch ass black tracking.. p*ssy

I said I'm out here on the reg.

do you not know what that means?

you obviously aint got an ounce of street in you. stick to jerking off on the computer. you'll get killed f*ckin around up here.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
If I ain't Street then let's set up a time and date bytch nikka.. we see who's street..

IM OUT HERE PERIOD!!!!

what part of that don't you understand?:why:

I could only imagine. i'd be out here looking for you and somebody else would already be running in ya chit.

like i said, pull up whenever. this is gonna be fun.