brehs I know these are older clips, but I want the drugs that Jeff Hardy was (or still is) on

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
He has Wolverines skeleton. Dude has never suffered a major injury

-P-

no shyt. that fool took crazy chances in those ladder matches and some very hard falls. hell he took harder falls than most in just his regular matches.

Jeff Hardy has never suffered a serious injury doing all of his crazy ass shyt, yet you have some dudes who can't even put on their ring gear without getting hurt.

yall think he will ever be back in WWE?

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
no shyt. that fool took crazy chances in those ladder matches and some very hard falls. hell he took harder falls than most in just his regular matches.

Jeff Hardy has never suffered a serious injury doing all of his crazy ass shyt, yet you have some dudes who can't even put on their ring gear without getting hurt.

:deadmanny:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga

as much as i hate him. the WWE fans would welcome him back in a second. they love a warrior who sacrifices their body every night and he's that guy

i remember him coming out on Raw the next night after doing some wild shyt at a PPV barely able to walk to the ring..then gets in and does even more crazy shyt.

if he gets his life together he should be in the HOF..and i cant stand dude.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I love and miss Jeff Hardy and I don't understand why people hate such a huge hate for this dude, BUT you can't deny the influence he had on the WWE at such a young age. Dude went from being a joke jobber in the WWE when he wasn't even 18 years old yet to being one of the biggest wrestlers in the WWE. At least he still has a loyal fanbase, can't say the same for other people in the WWE then nor now. :mjpls:
Say what you want about dude, but give props when propbs are due. :youngsabo:

:deadmanny:@ these clips though Looks like some sh_t crackheads do in the hood somewhere. lol:heh:
[DOUBLEPOST=1397680428][/DOUBLEPOST]
as much as i hate him. the WWE fans would welcome him back in a second. they love a warrior who sacrifices their body every night and he's that guy

i remember him coming out on Raw the next night after doing some wild shyt at a PPV barely able to walk to the ring..then gets in and does even more crazy shyt.

if he gets his life together he should be in the HOF..and i cant stand dude.

Exactly. He's always welcomed with open arms. He's just one of those wrestlers that he can do no wrong in the WWE. Dude risk his life in some crazy spots to entertain the crowd. He had some classic feuds and matches with wrestlers and Vince.

He'll be in the HOF, maybe not anytime soon, but like I said he's still fairly "young."

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I was always a fan of Jeff hardy, he MADE CM Punkkk, don't ever get it twisted

He was also the most over wrestler in the WWE, he would get bigger reactions then Cena and they'd be all cheers :wow: Being the champ on Smackdown then getting boot and going to rot in T:flabbynsick:A was hard to see

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

He was also the most over wrestler in the WWE, he would get bigger reactions then Cena and they'd be all cheers :wow: Being the champ on Smackdown then getting boot and going to rot in T:flabbynsick:A was hard to see

Let the CM Punk marks say it, CM Punk would have been over regardless, but he needed Jeff Hardy to play off of with his Straight Edge schitck.

He needs to make it home and give it one good last run before he retires in the WWE. Come home, Jeff. :to:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Let the CM Punk marks say it, CM Punk would have been over regardless, but he needed Jeff Hardy to play off of with his Straight Edge schitck.

He needs to make it home and give it one good last run before he retires in the WWE. Come home, Jeff. :to:

CM Punk would have been over as a upper midcard without Jeff playing the yang to his straight edge ying. Jeff gave Punk main stream wrestling credibility.

Once he's 99.9 percent done with in-ring action, Jeff will return to his 1st professional wrestling home. For now, let him enjoy his creative freedom in TNA.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Jeff could come to the WWE tomorrow and he'd be bigger then Daniel Bryan. When those "yes" chants slow down it's gonna be a slow death for the nikka

Fans just love hardy, doesn't matter what the internet community thinks

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
CM Punk would have been over as a upper midcard without Jeff playing the yang to his straight edge ying. Jeff gave Punk main stream wrestling credibility.

Once he's 99.9 percent done with in-ring action, Jeff will return to his 1st professional wrestling home. For now, let him enjoy his creative freedom in TNA.

Yeah nobody's doubting CM Punk would be over, but I've heard so many say that CM Punk made that feud what it is without Jeff as if Jeff wasn't a factor and people couldn't be totally wrong. Even CM Punk's main event reign is nothing special. I'm actually glad I missed wrestling when he was champion. I don't think I want to stick around for his constant whining monotone promos EVERY RAW week.

That's all good and everything, but I wouldn't want to end my last few years of my career in a self-destructing company called TNA. They let him have creative freedom, but even he knows that's not how he wants to go out. I predict he'll stop this wrestling stuff in the next 2-3 years which will go by very fast.
[DOUBLEPOST=1397685790][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jeff could come to the WWE tomorrow and he'd be bigger then Daniel Bryan. When those "yes" chants slow down it's gonna be a slow death for the nikka

Fans just love hardy, doesn't matter what the internet community thinks

Bu....bu...but his fans are just lonely loser fat chicks from Orlando and he's nothing but a spot monkey bum.

:troll:...says the IWC.

Daniel marks don't want to admit it, but he would be a second priority next to Jeff. Jeff has the "it" factor.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Just to piggy back off all this, this is actually one of my favorite Punk promo's....had folks furious.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Just to piggy back off all this, this is actually one of my favorite Punk promo's....had folks furious.

He had kids legit HEATED that Jeff didn't come out. Jeff Hardy is like the alternative rocker John Cena except less annoying and he actually appeals to adult men too.

I didn't watch during that time, but this gif cracks me up.

MDrHVkW.gif