"Bullshyt" The Official Chicago Bulls 2013-14 Season Thread

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i dont know, they would have to sign a vet i guess

its pretty simple. they want max money, taj, deng & booz need to go

trading taj is the key to having capspace, you can worry about signing a PF later
unless they trade for a major piece that has to be their strategy. I aint looking forward to that shyt.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
About Derrick:

Well he’s an MVP," Durant said. "He’s a high-level player. If you lose that, of course you’re not going to be as good as you were before. But I love Coach Thibs and I love what he brings to the table. Their defense is one of the best I’ve ever seen. So that gets them by, but I think they need an extra push from the offense and that’s what D-Rose brings to the table. So explosive, so great, just a great person all around. I really enjoy watching him play. He is one of the few players I would go pay to see play. He is going to make them even better this year.”

On Thibodeau:

“I had the chance to talk to coach Thibs a little bit. I was working out with D-Rose this summer a couple of times, and he stopped by one time," Durant said. "I had the opportunity to talk to him, just to pick his brain. With him being a new head coach, he’s been around the game for a long time, around so many great minds. He just told me how he approached every single day with his team, and managing egos, managing different feelings and emotions from different players and how he brings it together.

"He doesn’t worry about anything but the game of basketball. He doesn’t worry about contracts, issues, none of that. He just worries about the game of basketball, and I really respect that. I really enjoyed my time talking with him, and he opened my eyes to a lot of different things. I can see why the Chicago Bulls are so successful.”
http://www.csnchicago.com/bulls/durant-sitting-out-year-was-right-choice-rose

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
With training camp set to open this week, the former MVP point guard said there are no lingering issues with his surgically repaired left knee.

"Who knows when I'm going to get my rhythm?" he said. "It might take one game. It might take five games, 10 games. Who knows? I think me having that relationship with my teammates and them knowing that and not just depending on me right away, just knowing that I'm just trying to fit in with them, do my job where my job is to come in, run the game and get them open shots and play aggressive. I think the guys on the team know that. And me knowing that, too, I think it's going to be a smooth year, a smooth process."

Asked if he has any doubts he'll regain his MVP form, Rose said, "No."

"I put so much into my craft," he said. "I'm working hard. I think I'm one of the hardest workers in the NBA, if not the hardest worker. I think you should see it in my game when I step on the court."
Now Rose believes they're back in the championship picture.

"I think it's close," Rose said. "With the same team, the nucleus, that we have, we made it to the conference finals with a couple plays that could have easily changed the outcome. Every player is getting better individually. I think everybody's healed up. We know how big it is. It's just going to take time for me to adjust back to my teammates because they're used to playing with each other."
Adidas released videos documenting his progress, but Rose mostly stayed in the background, saying little about his recovery. That changed midway through the season. Then his older brother Reggie ripped the organization in an interview with espnchicago.com, saying the decision to stand pat at the trade deadline would be a "big factor" in whether Derrick returned. That fueled speculation of a rift with the team.

Rose said he was close to returning but "had to really think things through."

"I'm 24," he said. "I have a bright future. Why not just take every day, take strides every day and just see when I'm comfortable enough to come back?"
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/sto...e-injury-update-bulls-luol-deng-tom-thibodeau

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
While Rose didn’t offer details about what people can expect from his game when camp starts Friday, the muscle he added to his upper body during his rehab has him thinking defenders will have an even bigger chore slowing him down.

‘‘I’m usually good at getting and-ones and just finishing strong, but with the strength that I just got, I think my jump shot is going to be a lot smoother,’’ he said. ‘‘I think it’s going to help me in the long run. When you start thinking about the playoffs and how hard those games are . . . with me continuing to train the same way that I’ve been training — like, twice a week on my legs and, really, my overall body — I think it’s going to help me out a lot.’’

That’s where coach Tom Thibodeau comes in. In July, Thibodeau said the Bulls will put a plan in place for Rose once they see where he is at the start of camp. And having a healthy Kirk Hinrich and a more mature Marquis Teague backing him up will give Thibodeau some options.

‘‘We’ll see how it unfolds,’’ Thibodeau said. ‘‘We feel good that we have Kirk backing him up. That’s a big plus. The quality of our depth is going to be very big. We’ll see how those minutes unfold. Then we’ll get started in the regular season. [Rose will] be fine.’’

According to STATS and its SportVU technology, Noah ranked fourth in the NBA last season in distance run per game (2.63 miles) and Deng fifth (2.62 miles). The only players ahead of them were guards. So it will be up to Thibodeau to control their minutes, something that always has been a sticky topic with him.

‘‘There’s a lot more scrutiny today of everything,’’ Thibodeau said in April. ‘‘ ‘This guy doesn’t play enough; this guy plays too much.’ That goes with the territory. You do what you think is right. It’s easy to work backwards, but pacing a team is important.’’

And nothing will be more important than pacing Rose.
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/bask...rrick-rose-confident-hell-be-back-strong.html

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs i just kinda remembered we signed Mike Dunleavy :ehh:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Did all my ranting in the off season about the incompetence of the front office

Now it's back to fan mode

D gawd Allah aka gd pooh aka d lord and savior aka rozay aka rumble young man rumble aka watch that black boy fly aka what are you doing dragic aka why can't I be MVP? Aka the d rose she said deng aka the young bull will bang on you aka d messiah is coming back :blessed:

Let the Stan wars begin brehs :birdman:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Predictions

I got us hovering around the 2nd and 3rd seed going into march and challenging for the best in the league by the end of march and into April

I got us in the ecf again but the lack of scoring once again kicks is in the ass

I got d rose with his 2nd MVP