"Bullshyt" The Official Chicago Bulls 2013-14 Season Thread

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Predictions

I got us hovering around the 2nd and 3rd seed going into march and challenging for the best in the league by the end of march and into April

I got us in the ecf again but the lack of scoring once again kicks is in the ass

I got d rose with his 2nd MVP

:leon:

ya'll think if jimmy can put up like 15ppg this season, we could possibly take miami?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:leon:

ya'll think if jimmy can put up like 15ppg this season, we could possibly take miami?
i already think jimmy going to be great. our issue wont be defense on wade and jimmy not giving his all

our issue 3 things, boozer, deng and no scoring to compensate from what we wont get from them vs miami.

if boozer established himself vs miami and deng shot does not go to hell, plus noah be noah, rose be rose and jimmy be jimmy, then i like our chances a lot

problem is, the heat can throw battier on boozer and they dont pay for that. the heat can throw chalmers on deng and they dont pay for that. until that changes our chances are slim and dependent on them being injured.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i already think jimmy going to be great. our issue wont be defense on wade and jimmy not giving his all

our issue 3 things, boozer, deng and no scoring to compensate from what we wont get from them vs miami.

if boozer established himself vs miami and deng shot does not go to hell, plus noah be noah, rose be rose and jimmy be jimmy, then i like our chances a lot

problem is, the heat can throw battier on boozer and they dont pay for that. the heat can throw chalmers on deng and they dont pay for that. until that changes our chances are slim and dependent on them being injured.

man, deng not being able to capitalize on the heat putting chalmers on him is the EXACT reason I would love to see him moved.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just hopin jimmy worked as hard this off season as he did last off season

if he did and thibs dont kill rose wit the minutes we shoulkd b good come play off time breehs ..

deng playin fo a new contract and wantin 2 stay in the chi .. kant hurt either

Last edited: