Cacs losing they F***ing mind

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Do these people really have any idea how ridiculous they look?
Nope if you see in damn near every video, especially the 1st and last they tried to play the victim this is Cac 101 throw a stone,hide your hand and Blame it on someone else now we finally get to see it live 4 different videos 4 different Cacs 4 different cities probably states.

All this proves is that cacs are Cacs everywhere and you see how in 3 of the vids NONE of the Cacs spoke up and said anything probably because they feel the same.

And in the 1 vid that cac helped he was an employee and it was only after the Black Woman stepped up. You hear he said he can hear her all the way in the office.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I think it's good other "minoroties" experience the cac racism we always get. You know a spic will side with a cac in an instant if they are invited to the table. Hence I say no coilation because how can you stand united with people that will stab you in the back as soon as the enemy says it's cool you can be one of us. fukk them I only stand with my own, #Holdyourownnuts.

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I think it's good other "minoroties" experience the cac racism we always get. You know a spic will side with a cac in an instant if they are invited to the table. Hence I say no coilation because how can you stand united with people that will stab you in the back as soon as the enemy says it's cool you can be one of us. fukk them I only stand with my own, #Holdyourownnuts.
I agree to an extent, that being said if i see a racist Cac going off on a Elderly Hispanic lady or some situation like the last vid than obviously ill say something, but they need this they need to see these demons true nature, thats the only way we will have change.

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Alot of these cacs got one foot in the grave already which is why they are so pissed they know that their days are numbered and in 10 years they will be the minority so they are lashing out. Sadly for them this is not the right way to handle it they should be doing all they can to make freinds especially with people who WILL be the majority in 10 yeads but nah thats not how cacs mind works and i love how short sighted they are.
This is cac behavior. They been satan, they will always be satan. Death is the only way these people will learn.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Alot of these cacs got one foot in the grave already which is why they are so pissed they know that their days are numbered and in 10 years they will be the minority so they are lashing out. Sadly for them this is not the right way to handle it they should be doing all they can to make freinds especially with people who WILL be the majority in 10 yeads but nah thats not how cacs mind works and i love how short sighted they are.
Even though they are dying, they will be killing. This is the part ya'll leave out when you say this. They don't go out without a bang. They are satan, they aren't you and I

Last edited: