Cacs losing they F***ing mind

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I agree to an extent, that being said if i see a racist Cac going off on a Elderly Hispanic lady or some situation like the last vid than obviously ill say something, but they need this they need to see these demons true nature, thats the only way we will have change.

It's pointless though because that same elderly woman will be quick to call you ****** in whatever language she speaks when it's all sweet for her.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Even though they are dying, they will be killing. This is the part ya'll leave out when you say this. They don't go out without a bang. They are satan, they aren't you and I
Yea but once you realize who they are and who gave them their power then you know what supposed to happen.

The bible predicted it and cacs are acting it out ALOT of shyt is being revealed, such is supposed to happen in the end of days.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
These are small people...

Like I said yesterday, all they ever say is "my country..." this and "you're in America, speak English" that

Cacs are so unoriginal and lame. At least those in the videos. Just hateful people. I don't know many other people with THAT kind of hate in their hearts.

Not even the guys either, all of these videos are women (minus the ignoramus in the first video) who spoke badly of other cultures and did it quite disrespectfully...but these the "PAWGs" ya'll choose to fawn over :scust:

I didn't want to be mean, but dude in that first video would've gotten his wheelchair turned over talking like that. All that yelling and rage because a man spoke spanish? :picard::beli:

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
They are so gatdam illogical and ignorant that it's almost comical :heh:
For real so much so that it has to be genetic, people down play the effect of having Neantherthal genes, but i really want some one to examine their DNA, a cac scientist already said they are not pure humans im willing to bet they are not Human at all.

Think about it, the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD is brown skinned(sunkissed) with Black hair and brown eyes EXCEPT cacs.

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
These are small people...

Like I said yesterday, all they ever say is "my country..." this and "you're in America, speak English" that

Cacs are so unoriginal and lame. At least those in the videos. Just hateful people. I don't know many other people with THAT kind of hate in their hearts.

Not even the guys either, all of these videos are women (minus the ignoramus in the first video) who spoke badly of other cultures and did it quite disrespectfully...but these the "PAWGs" ya'll choose to fawn over :scust:

I didn't want to be mean, but dude in that first video would've gotten his wheelchair turned over talking like that. All that yelling and rage because a man spoke spanish? :picard::beli:
You dont know many other people with THAT kind of hate because they haven't shown it. Like i said before EVERY single video ive seen that had cacs going off racially you will always see other cacs standing around not saying shyt.
Why? Because they feel the same way every cac should be:wtb:even the ones who aren't racist because 9/10 they have people in their family that are.

I can only imagine the type of shyt c00ns who procreate with whites deal with behind closed doors.

Probably have to explain to your kids why grandma keeps calling them a porch monkey and why grandpa gives his grand daughters the:shaq:face everytime he sees them.