Cacs losing they F***ing mind

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy you should've slapped the glasses off that cac in the video. Right after he tapped me he would've been snoozing.
:skip:That was actually my cousin recording that first video. He was talking to my aunt over the phone. I had no idea it would get the level of attention its gotten. Him and my aunt were on Univision the other night talking about it and I even seen the story hit CNN. Its been nothing but jokes over here ever since we seen the video. I was asking him yesterday who was going to play him in the movie. :pachaha:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Racist store owners crack me up. Following me everywhere and shyt. One day I'm just gonna walk up to one and ask if they follow all their customers around.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Racism, oppression and general evil are tools that they need in order to survive :ehh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Why won't a cac try me? :ohlawd:
Riight! As much as I push I've never gotten called on it. I love happy ethering ignant whites.
Them: "Gosh why do so many blk dudes love white chicks?"

Me: "Lmao! It's b/c they're easy and will fukk their homies, their pit bulls, and anybody else they want. Or at least that's what I'm told...
Yes, I'll have an iced chai latte."

Them::picard:

Them: Why can u say the n-word but we can't?

Me: You can! As long as I can call u a flat assed, lipless, cum-faced sister fukking, pink, hairy c*nt. I mean lets all be offensive!

Them: Why do u hate white people?

Me: The sun hates white people but I don't! :francis::troll:
Edit: my momma say my slick mouth gon get me killed one of these days...:lolbron:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
All these videos went viral in the last couple days, these cacs really letting they true colors show and i :blessed:it they doing EXACTLY what we NEED them to do, and they lashing out at everybody, this is the America other non whites need to see.

I'm not the one.

"My name is Juan" :troll:

:blessed: