Cacs losing they F***ing mind

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This is why I supported Trump in the primaries and the general. I knew if he won, cacs would completely show their racist asses and make all these non white idiots wake up to their TRUE NATURES.

This is how these people are BY NATURE.

Obama years just made them internalize their racism. Trump makes them lash out, now the question is--now that the non Blacks know what we've always known--how will they react? :lupe:

All these non Black "PoC" that are racist against us, are catching work across the country and it's lovely.

If Blacks are gonna suffer regardless, then everyone else will suffer along with us.

Everybody wanna be black but know they gonna feel the real burn :ohhh:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
A few cacs act out and yall happy?

These people are demons

Whites will never know who god really is

Smh head at those who get ego rush because a few cacs act out. Look at all the bs goes on within the blak community. Yall kill your own kind.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The wal mart cac has Trumps face

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
A few cacs act out and yall happy?

These people are demons

Whites will never know who god really is

Smh head at those who get ego rush because a few cacs act out. Look at all the bs goes on within the blak community. Yall kill your own kind.
All im doing is posting videos breh why you getting so offended my pale friend

:umad:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I can't take much of these, but I watched some of that first one, and it was jarringly unsettling, and blackly hilarious, watching such a loser try to exert himself. I don't know how dude kept his cool. If that wasn't public, I could see myself taking all those handicap devices, and having dude crawl home, if I could get away with it.

I remember another one some Cuban harassing teenagers in a Starbucks, ranting "I voted for Trump......TRUMP" like he was summoning an ancient curse.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Oh its going to continue, they know this is their last chance to get the shyt off their chest they been holding in for decades.

Now that trump is proven hes not their white savior, and once these budget bills get enacted cacs are going to be PISSED and alot of them will end up losing their shyt and either committing that or lashing out and blaming/attacking everyone else but themselves.

Cacs are mentally ill and all these bigots are simply exposing that.
Saw this first hand last night at work. I'm a respiratory therapist in a hospital and was given out meds during first rounds and went into a old white patient's room and her and her husband were talking about cuts to their benefits while watching the news. She is what we call a frequent flyer (always in and out the hospital due to her COPD). She was SHOOK about her benefits being cut. Last summer she was so pro Trump and kept talking about how bad Obama was and how Trump was going to turn the country around and shyt. Now this bytch is worried about what Trump is doing. Vote against your own interests cacs! :umad:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Saw this first hand last night at work. I'm a respiratory therapist in a hospital and was given out meds during first rounds and went into a old white patient's room and her and her husband were talking about cuts to their benefits while watching the news. She is what we call a frequent flyer (always in and out the hospital due to her COPD). She was SHOOK about her benefits being cut. Last summer she was so pro Trump and kept talking about how bad Obama was and how Trump was going to turn the country around and shyt. Now this bytch is worried about what Trump is doing. Vote against your own interests cacs! :umad:
:russ:
Real shyt we dont even have to do much that self inflicted ether is damn near going to be enough, not to mention the vast majority of people with these severe illnesses are cac.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
As far as the cuts, broke people voting republican are about to finally understand why other broke people were giving them the side eye.

Trump is an indirect harsh educator for a lot of dumbass voters.

Last edited:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Riight! As much as I push I've never gotten called on it. I love happy ethering ignant whites.
Them: "Gosh why do so many blk dudes love white chicks?"

Me: "Lmao! It's b/c they're easy and will fukk their homies, their pit bulls, and anybody else they want. Or at least that's what I'm told...
Yes, I'll have an iced chai latte."

Them::picard:

Them: Why can u say the n-word but we can't?

Me: You can! As long as I can call u a flat assed, lipless, cum-faced sister fukking, pink, hairy c*nt. I mean lets all be offensive!

Them: Why do u hate white people?

Me: The sun hates white people but I don't! :francis::troll:
Edit: my momma say my slick mouth gon get me killed one of these days...:lolbron:

:laff: