Cacs losing they F***ing mind

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
This is why I supported Trump in the primaries and the general. I knew if he won, cacs would completely show their racist asses and make all these non white idiots wake up to their TRUE NATURES.

This is how these people are BY NATURE.

Obama years just made them internalize their racism. Trump makes them lash out, now the question is--now that the non Blacks know what we've always known--how will they react? :lupe:

All these non Black "PoC" that are racist against us, are catching work across the country and it's lovely.

If Blacks are gonna suffer regardless, then everyone else will suffer along with us.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
lucifer knows the 1000 years are
up and his spawn are going insane.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
These are small people...

Like I said yesterday, all they ever say is "my country..." this and "you're in America, speak English" that

Cacs are so unoriginal and lame. At least those in the videos. Just hateful people. I don't know many other people with THAT kind of hate in their hearts.

Not even the guys either, all of these videos are women (minus the ignoramus in the first video) who spoke badly of other cultures and did it quite disrespectfully...but these the "PAWGs" ya'll choose to fawn over :scust:

I didn't want to be mean, but dude in that first video would've gotten his wheelchair turned over talking like that. All that yelling and rage because a man spoke spanish? :picard::beli:
I would have gave that piece of shyt the same speech Charlie Murphy gave Darryl Stingley word for word

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
:skip:That was actually my cousin recording that first video. He was talking to my aunt over the phone. I had no idea it would get the level of attention its gotten. Him and my aunt were on Univision the other night talking about it and I even seen the story hit CNN. Its been nothing but jokes over here ever since we seen the video. I was asking him yesterday who was going to play him in the movie. :pachaha:
Do they get paid to go on TV?

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
A lot of them have always been like this especially when they can spew their vile at people they don't think will knock their ass out.

There's a camera everywhere now to out them is the main difference and I hope it continues, if you're gonna spew cism do it openly so we know who you are.
Oh its going to continue, they know this is their last chance to get the shyt off their chest they been holding in for decades.

Now that trump is proven hes not their white savior, and once these budget bills get enacted cacs are going to be PISSED and alot of them will end up losing their shyt and either committing that or lashing out and blaming/attacking everyone else but themselves.

Cacs are mentally ill and all these bigots are simply exposing that.