Cam and Jim haven't spoke since the Versuz, says Cam "took the whole bag"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Cam pushed the fukk out of dipset, interrupted his solo career to make sure the world knew who they were. Gave nikkas like JR Writer full solo joints to start albums and took them all over the world. Only for the core members to turn their back on him and side with his enemy. And 50 only became his enemy cuz Cam was defending Jim's Koch deal. Cam made hundreds of joints with Vado and pushed him harder than almost any artist we've ever seen. Only for Vado to act ungrateful and start ghosting Cam.

These nikkas weren't loyal to him, so why should he be loyal to them?
This is all true. But it was 20 years ago and if he still holding on to that shyt he need to establish it instead of handling shyt the way he handles it. nikka is petty af. nikka had an issue with Nore for YEARS that Nore didn’t even know about.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cam on some other shyt tho. Smh. Them nikkas need to never do business together again. If they ever wanna even remain cordial and have somewhat of a relationship. He needs to know they can’t do business together.
Thats the thing, Cam dont care about ANY type of relationship with them nikkas. Jim is still thinking how long they known each other there should be some type of relationship.

people outgrow each other…

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is all true. But it was 20 years ago and if he still holding on to that shyt he need to establish it instead of handling shyt the way he handles it. nikka is petty af. nikka had an issue with Nore for YEARS that Nore didn’t even know about.

I know people like Cam in that respect. Once you cross them it’s over no matter what. What Jim and Juelz did was a very public betrayal after Cam stood up for them and in particular Jim. If people didn’t want to see Dipset so bad I’m sure flea would just let it die rather than try to string along Jim/Elz into shows/projects just to finesse them.

It is what it is. Jim made out from it all ok but Juelz ain’t been shyt ever since. Can don’t owe em a fukkin thing, he gave em an opportunity the rest is on them.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I know people like Cam in that respect. Once you cross them it’s over no matter what. What Jim and Juelz did was a very public betrayal after Cam stood up for them and in particular Jim. If people didn’t want to see Dipset so bad I’m sure flea would just let it die rather than try to string along Jim/Elz into shows/projects just to finesse them.

It is what it is. Jim made out from it all ok but Juelz ain’t been shyt ever since. Can don’t owe em a fukkin thing, he gave em an opportunity the rest is on them.
See but here’s the thing. Before this show. He been seen wit Jim runnin around. He will shout Jim out. All kinda shyt. He made it seem like they reconciled and was cool.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas seriously don't see a pattern with this nikka Cam?

He don't want to see any of his little nikkas do better than him. I know it broke his heart when Ballin became a big record.

And you see how he try to play Mase even after all these years, tawmbout he taught him to rap and he wrote for him and all this other bullshyt.

These nikkas tiptoe around the nikka only because it's probably true that he got old phones in a safe with embarrassing information on these nikkas that was supposedly his family.

He been funny style

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cam got no respect for his squad

How is this on Cam? He didn’t wanna do it so Jim offered his end because the moment was more important to him than the money. Cam accepted.

I don’t even understand why Jim would bring it up when it was his choice. Don’t offer to do something if you’re gonna regret it later.

Also… did he not learn from whatever issues he had with Cam owning the Diplomats brand?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas seriously don't see a pattern with this nikka Cam?

He don't want to see any of his little nikkas do better than him. I know it broke his heart when Ballin became a big record.

And you see how he try to play Mase even after all these years, tawmbout he taught him to rap and he wrote for him and all this other bullshyt.

These nikkas tiptoe around the nikka only because it's probably true that he got old phones in a safe with embarrassing information on these nikkas that was supposedly his family.

He been funny style

nah. cam has known jim way before rap and it didn’t stop Jim from siding with 50. were they supposed to be family then or nah?

you might not like how he does business, but that doesn’t make him the bad guy. it doesn’t make the person who got the short end of the deal the victim either. it also doesn’t change the fact that cam put damn near everyone on his team in a position to feed their families off rap. even the c-tier nikkas. I would argue that there are only a handful of lead rappers ever who have done a better job of putting their teams on (clearly people don’t remember what Jim USED to sound like the first time he appeared on a record).

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Jim and Juelz siding with 50 over Cam when he was standing up for them was the end of Dipset. No coming back from that.

I'm still bubbling with rage to this day, when 50 introduced Jimmy on Rap City and on stage. Too fukking bad Max B locked up, cause he would have set the tone of that betrayal.