Daps
sure if plays like tonight for every game in the playoffs

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gaudy stats that don't translate into any kind of playoff success

I hate this argument. CP3 has almost performed at a great or elite level in the playoffs.

I'll put it like this...not everyone is lucky enough to play in the weak ass East like AI did but I guarantee that CP3 could have easily ran through the 2001 playoff squad that the 76ers did.

It's like people don't take things like this into account. CP3 has been playing in a stacked West and was going against the likes of Primebe/Gasol/Bynum, the Duncan led Spurs, and other elite teams.

Hell, look at most of the playoff losses CP3 did. He played amazingly in most of those series or games.

-Spurs: Had a nasty injury and got outplayed

-Grizzlies: Played great, knocked down a game winner, and was unstoppable but could do nothing to stop Gasol and ZBO from raping the Cluppers front court.

Thunder: Came down to a few calls and lucky bounces but was still the best player on his team and the best defender, being forced to guard DURANT. CP3 is 6'0 PG and he's the best perineter defender and offensive player on his squad which is hard to deal with.

CP3 is an elite player. He's not just gaudy stats or anything. He's led the Clippers to a top 5 offense since he's joined.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dude has never made it out of the 2nd round.

Look how much talent is on the Clippers. They've had Griffin Paul and Jordan for the last 3 years, with various effective wing players.

Eventually the guy who's the so called leader and best player on the team has to shoulder the blame for constant disappointments.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I hate this argument. CP3 has almost performed at a great or elite level in the playoffs.

I'll put it like this...not everyone is lucky enough to play in the weak ass East like AI did but I guarantee that CP3 could have easily ran through the 2001 playoff squad that the 76ers did.

Hold on a second. I know you aren't insinuating that if you put chris Paul on that sixers team instead of Iverson that they still come out of the east and win a game against the 12-0 playoff Lakers. I KNOW this isn't what you are telling me is it?

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

It's like people don't take things like this into account. CP3 has been playing in a stacked West and was going against the likes of Primebe/Gasol/Bynum, the Duncan led Spurs, and other elite teams.

Hell, look at most of the playoff losses CP3 did. He played amazingly in most of those series or games.

-Spurs: Had a nasty injury and got outplayed

-Grizzlies: Played great, knocked down a game winner, and was unstoppable but could do nothing to stop Gasol and ZBO from raping the Cluppers front court.

Thunder: Came down to a few calls and lucky bounces but was still the best player on his team and the best defender, being forced to guard DURANT. CP3 is 6'0 PG and he's the best perineter defender and offensive player on his squad which is hard to deal with.

CP3 is an elite player. He's not just gaudy stats or anything. He's led the Clippers to a top 5 offense since he's joined.

You can't reason with these clowns. Dude could drop 18/12/5/2/2 TOs on 49/40/90 shooting and they'd say he ain't perform. nikkas love to hate. Repped for actually knowing shyt. CP3 one of the best PGs of All Time and a hell of a playoff performer.