can we stop with cp3 being overrated

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
When did I say it was a double boy? I said what a pass poor example of elite defense after I showed you Russ in a playoff game 5. (ripped Paul last year too.) you showed your ignorance saying Russ just got good on d. He's been a great defender, you just let nba all defense teams do your thinking. champ

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He played Steph straight up and Steph ended up going into Redikk who you claim bothered the shot and that's poor defense? You are a certified moron and a homo.

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
He played Steph straight up and Steph ended up going into Redikk who you claim bothered the shot and that's poor defense? You are a certified moron and a homo.

lol this nikka here. it's not elite d and it isn't poor d. it was cool defense. Nothing worth posting. Russ ripped a nikka at the top of the key with no help. You know the top of the key is where offensive players have the most space right? IN A GAME 5 for a series where they lose the game they pretty much done. That's winner shyt. shyt y'all claim CP0 is about. Russ top dog, Steph better offensive player than Paul and again, neither defense is impactful enough to matter so steph is better. That's the facts boy.