Charlotte and Sasha Banks will main event Hell in a Cell Update: Maybe not - Updatex2: Yes they are

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What makes y'all think they will go outside the cell? :dwillhuh:

I think a table spot will be the most risky thing that happens in the match.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh yeah Sasha's hometown. I find that people travel to PPVs from other states but there should be enough Boston people there.
Sasha is already treated like a queen up there...she will be the star to watch in that match. It's no excuses...one on one...Charlotte was protected on ppv for a year..so the hook is there.

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
based off what Mauro said in an interview, Cole is doing what Vince wants to not sound so enthused

Mauro Ranallo always sounds like he’s excited when he talks and most fans seem to agree that his enthusiasm is contagious. Ranallo also revealed that Vince McMahon had to learn to let Mauro be Mauro.

“At first Vince thought, ‘Not everything is WrestleMania,’ but I think he’s learned that’s just me. Everything is WrestleMania to me. I go into calling any match, any fight–I don’t care if it’s the main event or the opener–that these guys have put in their work, they’re here for a reason, and there’s a reason I’m calling this fight, so I do want to give it as much attention and respect and energy as I would the main event or a championship fight.”
Mauro :salute: