Cheaters & Ex Cheaters of the coli...

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So if they ask you, you're going to lie?

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I would leave someone instead of cheating. That is what people are supposed to do.

I see that you did not answer your own question :sas2:

i did i said I would never cheat , and ive been cheated on before, and ive been engaged, and ive been in a ldr and inve never cheated, your like what 19?

you'll cheat one day
even Peter denied Jesus

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
i did i said I would never cheat , and ive been cheated on before, and ive been engaged, and ive been in a ldr and inve never cheated, your like what 19?

you'll cheat one day
even Peter denied Jesus
why are you saying she'll cheat when you yourself said you'll never cheat? do you know her personally?:what:

Giselle

Daps

:pacspit:

You're going to tell her that you've never cheated and hopefully you'll get a girl like this

(I'll post it when I find the thread, but the girl used to be a big hoe and moved to another town to exscape her hoe past. She lied about her number and her whole past life. He has no idea according to her. She told him she'd only been with 3 people and was a nice/sweet/quiet church girl all of her life. I hope you get one of those since you're a liar)

Giselle

Daps
because i'm a man and i'm 30, she's a 19 year old female with self proclaimed daddy issues.

I don't have daddy issues. You don't know wtf you're talking about. I know both of my parents and have always known them. I used to live with both of them. I don't like either of my parents that much, both of them have issues. My dad is more stable/sane than my mom though.

you'll cheat one day
even Peter denied Jesus

Stfu
I know right from wrong just like everyone else my age. I know what I will and won't do, and I will not cheat.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't have daddy issues. You don't know wtf you're talking about. I know both of my parents and have always known them. I used to live with both of them. I don't like either of my parents that much, both of them have issues. My dad is more stable/sane than my mom though.

Stfu
I know right from wrong just like everyone else my age. I know what I will and won't do, and I will not cheat.

sure
the ode of many females, ill never cheat, bla bla

until your in that situation we shall see :sas2:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
How does she feel about it? Does she think that you might cheat on her?

I don't think so. Remember how I said every woman I've met in the last 8 years has tried to fukk me? Well she's no different. I've rejected her advances thus far. She knows I don't cheat anymore.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

Stfu

Wait I was having a serious conversation about relationships with a 19 year old?

:snoop:

Giselle

Daps
Wait I was having a serious conversation about relationships with a 19 year old?

:snoop:

Maybe, maybe not. People can be any age on the internet. But what's the problem with it if you were/are?
sure
the ode of many females, ill never cheat, bla bla

until your in that situation we shall see :sas2:

You said that I have daddy issues (which I do not, idk where you got that from) & you're trying to call me young&dumb and a cheater (which is also false).

tumblr_lfm1yluqSW1qf4oh6o1_500.gif

You're going on ignore. :pacspit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Maybe, maybe not. People can be any age on the internet. But what's the problem with it if you were/are?

You said that I have daddy issues (which I do not, idk where you got that from) & you're trying to call me young&dumb and a cheater (which is also false).

tumblr_lfm1yluqSW1qf4oh6o1_500.gif

You're going on ignore. :pacspit:

= :childplease: