Check out my new Art project "The Appetizer"/ free downloads & more

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since my name is hot in these streets, might as well do some promo work...Im working on a large exhibit coming out this spring "untitled" so far....but I created a project called "The Appetizer" as sort of a introduction to the large exhibit....it'll be ready for download soon on my site johnspainart.com

also check out the freedownloads section ...johnspainart.com/free-downloads....gonna have free mixtape covers , flyer and business card templates...feel free too use them,...that''s coming this week....and i got some other things up already...I got a free calendar dropping before the new year also, so check that out

this is all entertainment coli...check out the work with an unbiased eye...i think rap artist will like the mixtape templates ....Ill have some abstract shyt that nobody ever seen...u will def stand out...and promoters will love the flyer downloads...I'll have some different styles never seen for free download,,,I'm an artist not a designer, ill turn your graphics into real art

the appetizer preview : more to come

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
nice work, did you use computer printss then paint on them or its all paint from scratch ?

2 thumbs up, ....... check out the coli art thread theirs influences and competition.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are nice. You should really get into black art. Positive black imagery for the kids is important.
i got more...ima make a series for teachers n shyt...no gore or nothing dark....its gonna be like the one ur talking about ....for children...empowerment images....itll be for classrooms...daycares...

the gallery i coming is gonna be darker and more profound tho

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nice work, did you use computer printss then paint on them or its all paint from scratch ?

2 thumbs up, ....... check out the coli art thread theirs influences and competition.
its all digital art...made them for scratch....painted them in Photoshop...I used illustrator to draw a few

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ima have them up soon in the free downloads section....
the last one is called "food"

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
its all digital art...made them for scratch....painted them in Photoshop...I used illustrator to draw a few

good stuff, i see from your avatar you have asian aspirations. keep it up, they are number one in them creative fields.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX